Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidou using guns is the last thing i'd expect from the man :odenugh:
Kaido's not laughing and actually respected Oden just like u wanted, so i guess Kaido's hype is back for you, eh?
and why would Kaido used his Kanabo, thats too much of a hassle and would overkill lmao. Just like the spoilers said, Oden's body is already dying, one bullet is all it took. And I think it adds more dramatic and highlights the scene, with oden falls back and smiling after getting shot. Now, if Kaido pummeled his face with Kanabo, he'll look like a mess:gokulaugh:

This brings back memories of the great debate about the Vinsmokes lol.
I love them actually.
I think so many underestimate them.
And I think they were victims of Oda fast pacing through their fighting skills/combat (skipping)

Which he clearly is showing the same with even the likes of Oden. Where we never really got to see Oden go all out. As Oda skips LOTS of combat for many characters.
But Vinsmoke being a shield for Capone's body for a good chunk of time between SO MANY Big Mom pirates speaks for their abilities and strength. Sure, not Yonko commander level, but Veteran level sounds perfect, or a bridge between Veteran and Commander level is even more fit

Status
Not open for further replies.