Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for him to swing his club a little more and all will fall in love with him
Wait for he splitting up whole wano with a insane attack and lock how the hype jump forward the fourth wall, everyone will respect him soon. Even if I don't like the battle with Kaido vs Oden (because I expect longer battle or at least a fight and hype with both deserve), both get hyped very well by Oda in terms off powerlvl. And Kaido character come back to his old one, he killing the Old hag was the best decide of Oda for Kaido. Similar like Katakuri, as I can see he still respect Oden for his power. He want the one who kill Oden, not Orochi or someone else, shows his respect forward his enemy.

Worst

Custom title
Wait for he splitting up whole wano with a insane attack and lock how the hype jump forward the fourth wall, everyone will respect him soon. Even if I don't like the battle with Kaido vs Oden (because I expect longer battle or at least a fight and hype with both deserve), both get hyped very well by Oda in terms off powerlvl. And Kaido character come back to his old one, he killing the Old hag was the best decide of Oda for Kaido. Similar like Katakuri, as I can see he still respect Oden for his power. He want the one who kill Oden, not Orochi or someone else, shows his respect forward his enemy.
Moriah can split a ship in 2 Kaido a whole nation that would be epic but too much lol

J

Jo_Ndule

:pepedoffy: base Young kaido winning from behind is bad
but wb using his df , tagging akainu from behind, failing to KO akainu eve, is okay and hype

:suresure:base Young kaido easily blocking Oden, or matching him is bad
but Primebeard sweating, being matched by young Oden is excusable

:kata: this is why i never liked wb wank

all of kaido hate turnt out false as many of us said.

we knew oden cut kaido, nobody did that before or after oden death.

M

MD Zolo

Sure! Killing half-boiled enemy by gunning him from distance is an amazingly respectful thing.

And that's after hitting him unconscious from behind.

J

Jo_Ndule

He barely showed King and Queen, what did you expect?:feelscryingman:
calamities are trash except jack
Post automatically merged:

Why is Oda so obsessed with creating so much controversy in fights?

1v1 fights on equal terms where one character wins because he's simply stronger seems to be forbidden to use as a concept for a fight.

That blackmail plot was totally unnecessary, it just dehyped the current main antagonist of the coming battle.
he is lazy to write battles thathas no luffy

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:pepedoffy: base Young kaido winning from behind is bad
but wb using his df , tagging akainu from behind, failing to KO akainu eve, is okay and hype

:suresure:base Young kaido easily blocking Oden, or matching him is bad
but Primebeard sweating, being matched by young Oden is excusable

:kata: this is why i never liked wb wank

all of kaido hate turnt out false as many of us said.

we knew oden cut kaido, nobody did that before or after oden death.
Kaido was gonna die in 2 attacks to a 10 vs 1000 fight. What hype

Arts looks wonky lol
I would have LOVED if he threw them in the same manner that Jinbe threw "Crocodile/Mr.1/Buggy" on a wooden board, completely out of this area. Like a huge swing, and throw, and we get a shot from up in the sky, looking down, on Oden. While the retainers are holding onto the wood, but extending their arm Towards Oden.

I think artistically, that would have been an excellent shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.