Worst

Custom title
kaido really wanted a long proper 1v1 then that lady ruined it

Oden was Kaido's midgen near equals, unfortunately he died
now he is bored fighting shanks and admirals
BM and wb are not from his generation
Post automatically merged:

oden disagrees with you
Ye man he's like "WTF is that timeline that dude scarred me when I was not Yonko level...I better wait for Joy Boy".....

Maybe.....(that might be Bullsh**) but what if Kaido really believed what Oden said ,became WSC waiting for Joy Boy to kill him in his most epic fight but he got bored waiting for him and started practicing suicide

J

Jo_Ndule

Ye man he's like "WTF is that timeline that dude scarred me when I was not Yonko level...I better wait for Joy Boy".....

Maybe.....(that might be Bullsh**) but what if Kaido really believed what Oden said ,became WSC waiting for Joy Boy to kill him in his most epic fight but he got bored waiting for him and started practicing suicide
i will support this , as long kaido reason isnt something so stupid

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah, it makes no sense that Orochi was okay with Higurashi getting disposed like a trashcan, but he ain't doing shit since it's Kaido who did it lol
Maybe Kaido didn't tell him that he killed her. Maybe he told Orochi that Oden killed her or she was killed in the war.

Only the Beast pirates were part of the war no Orochi men if I remember well.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But why should he lie to Orochi?
Why should Kaido keep that a secret lol Orochi can't do sh** if Kaido wants to do something
Don't say it is a sure thing :

Either Orochi don't care at all about his family and Kaido told him that he killed her.

But if Orochi cared a little bit about the old hag (he has knew her for a long time, and she helped him a lot) maybe to not weaken his alliance with him Kaido lied to Orochi.
I know that Orochi is a scrub to Kaido but it can be more complicated for Kaido to run the country if Orochi is really mad at him. And Orochi is a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.