Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Totally loved this flashback , hater will hate it . Oden is def my top 5 character right now .

Chaden died like a legend ! @Brix
It's reductive to label people who have problems with the flashback as "haters." I've my issues with how it closed, but there are things I liked about it like Oden's and his retainers' dynamic whenever Oda focused on it, as well as the Roger and Newgate voyages.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Yeah, it makes no sense that Orochi was okay with Higurashi getting disposed like a trashcan, but he ain't doing shit since it's Kaido who did it lol
It actually makes a ton of sense. Orochi's scum. It doesn't matter how useful someone is, or how much they helped him, scum will throw you away once you've served your usefulness.

Why would orochi oppose kaido lol . I think he would find no use for them since he got the power and oden was jailed so he probably gave no issue with kaido killing her .
Orochi was the classical man taking advantage of any possibility so no point in opposing a monster like Kaido. Orochi the definition of the man only caring about his own life. :3

My favorite Theory about Kyoshiro is that he's a "Bastard Son" of Oden. From one of the old days when he had his harem.
It woulld even create such great controversy if he's going to HELP? or be enemy, since he's a bastard son, and got a grudge on Oden?

In fact, it would even legitimizes him as an ENEMY for Zoro if he's Oden's son. Making Zoro go up against someone who carries the blood of Oden. Sure, not as strong as Oden himself, but still! it just gives great hype

H

Homelander

It's reductive to label people who have problems with the flashback as "haters." I've my issues with how it closed, but there are things I liked about it like Oden's and his retainers' dynamic whenever Oda focused on it, as well as the Roger and Newgate voyages.
The 'Haters' had obsession with oden hate not for flashback .

Personally most of the fandom loved it . I am happy about it ! Only few had problem i mean you can never satisfy everyone that is all right but chapter rating are over the roof and personally this is way better than wci arc .

Status
Not open for further replies.