Not open for further replies.
It makes the most sense to me. Imagine it like this:

First set of fights:
1- Zoro vs Kyoshiro ----> Zoro wins
2- Sanji vs Strongest Flying 6. ----> Sanji wins
3- King vs 2 Red Scabbards. ----> King wins
4- Queen vs 2 Red Scabbards. ---> Queen wins
5- Jack vs Inuarashi + Nekumamushi

Then, we have Zoro teaming up with someone against King. Sanji teaming up with someone against Queen. Jinbe who's a fishman teaming up with someone against jack who DEFEATED (Inuarashi and Nekumamushi)

Maybe Zoro's partner against King is Sanji himself, and Queen will have different tag team. But you get the point. Zoro and Sanji get their main solo fight against opponent who are NOT pushover, and then they tag team against a calamity who flexed his strength on retainer.
Because You cannot have Zoro and Sanji be coming out injured from a fight, then fight a calamity who is fresh. They must be fighting as well.
zoro should team up with someone to defeat mihawk to :yasu:

But would it be interesting enough as climax of this massive war arc where Zoro is getting new swords and getting haki training and shit? Is Kyohsiro the man who's worth all this?

Like he clashed wth nerfed Zoro and is mysterious and all but does he really seem like the guy Zoro is training to beat in this arc?

Also there is a hint that there's more going on with Kyoshiro than just cutting moves. I mean he cut down Komurasaki in front of everyone and she was fine and dandy the next day.
I never said Kyoshiro is his last fight.

I think Kyoshiro is Zoro's SOLO MAIN fight. But after he's done with him. Zoro will have enough stamina to TAG TEAM with someone else against a calamity (King)

First set of fights:

Then, we have Zoro teaming up with someone against King. Sanji teaming up with someone against Queen. Jinbe who's a fishman teaming up with someone against jack who DEFEATED (Inuarashi and Nekumamushi)

Maybe Zoro's partner against King is Sanji himself, and Queen will have different tag team. But you get the point. Zoro and Sanji get their main solo fight against opponent who are NOT pushover, and then they tag team against a calamity who flexed his strength on retainer.
Because You cannot have Zoro and Sanji be coming out injured from a fight, then fight a calamity who is fresh. They must be fighting as well.
So nerfed Zoro and Sanji vs nerfed King and Queen?

I never said Kyoshiro is his last fight.

I think Kyoshiro is Zoro's SOLO MAIN fight. But after he's done with him. Zoro will have enough stamina to TAG TEAM with someone else against a calamity (King)
It's hurt to see this. Zoro, who would never tag team a swordsman, tag teaming a swordsman:pepehands:
It would be the end for his character. And his solo fight against scrub Kyoshiro would kill him:catcry:

First set of fights:

I pretty much 99% agree

The way i see it
Zoro solos kyoshiro and then gets the final last big attack on orochi. At the very least getting the credit for defeating orochi
Sanji solos drake
Jack kills one of the dukes and jinbe teams up with the remaining one to defeat him
Zoro and either killer or maybe sanji take on king
If sanji doesn't help against king he takes on queen with one of the other characters from the north blue

It's hurt to see this. Zoro, who would never tag team a swordsman, tag teaming a swordsman:pepehands:
It would be the end for his character. And his solo fight against scrub Kyoshiro would kill him:catcry:
BUT King can be introduced as someone who can make use of a sword, but his fighting style is NOT depending on a sword.
I mean we already saw him kicking Big Mom ship, and not slicing it
So, tag teaming against an enemy who isn't a swordsman (just holding a sword as a weapon option) is not entirely going up against Zoro's ideals
Since Zoro tagteamed before against people who are not swordsmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.