Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT King can be introduced as someone who can make use of a sword, but his fighting style is NOT depending on a sword.
I mean we already saw him kicking Big Mom ship, and not slicing it
So, tag teaming against an enemy who isn't a swordsman (just holding a sword as a weapon option) is not entirely going up against Zoro's ideals
Since Zoro tagteamed before against people who are not swordsmen.
Actually he was in the group of swordmans of Wano.

Last OP magazine I recall

I pretty much 99% agree

The way i see it
Zoro solos kyoshiro and then gets the final last big attack on orochi. At the very least getting the credit for defeating orochi
Sanji solos drake
Jack kills one of the dukes and jinbe teams up with the remaining one to defeat him
Zoro and either killer or maybe sanji take on king
If sanji doesn't help against king he takes on queen with one of the other characters from the north blue
Exactly
And Oda can showcase the strength of King/Queen/Jack by all three defeating some retainer members. Because otherwise, this crew will lose without any kind of showcasing of their strength. Which will make Zoro and Sanji beating King and Queen even LESS impactful.
It's important for King/Queen/jack to to defeat strong people before they go down. And some retainers are good candidates for that job unfortunately, but it's true

I never said Kyoshiro is his last fight.

I think Kyoshiro is Zoro's SOLO MAIN fight. But after he's done with him. Zoro will have enough stamina to TAG TEAM with someone else against a calamity (King)
But Zoro always deals with his shit alone. He dealt with Kuma alone too. Zoro being outmatched in strength against an opponent doesn't necessitate him having to tag team with anyone. Oda always finds a way for Zoro to come out as the guy who dealt with the other guys alone.

Like Pica outmatched Zoro in movement speed and Zoro had ro use other people's abilities to deal with him. And so you see Oda made sure it's Zoro alone making a plan alone and using other people's abilities to overcome the distance and then deal with Pica alone.

Theres even things like Zoro vs fujitora the first time where he deals with it ALONE despite not winning and the second time they clash, Zoro doesnt help Luffy fight fujitora even if he could. No he waits for Luffy to duck out of the fight AND THEN starts fighting fujitora again ALONE.

And you know why of course Oda makes it that way. Because Zoro's dream is literally tied to him winning a fight alone when versus Mihawk.

Your idea of a tag team is highly irregular and is gravely unsupported by how Zoro is written and whaf Zoro's character is.

To be honest it's more likely Zoro just plain doesn't even fight king at all if this is supposedly the only other option. And if doesn't fight king you would have to explain why he's training before ever going all out and why hes foreshadowed to cut fire and all that.

BUT King can be introduced as someone who can make use of a sword, but his fighting style is NOT depending on a sword.
So, tag teaming against an enemy who isn't a swordsman (just holding a sword as a weapon option) is not entirely going up against Zoro's ideals
bruh
the magazine said that he s a swordsman chapter 970 confirmed that to

Exactly
And Oda can showcase the strength of King/Queen/Jack by all three defeating some retainer members. Because otherwise, this crew will lose without any kind of showcasing of their strength. Which will make Zoro and Sanji beating King and Queen even LESS impactful.
It's important for King/Queen/jack to to defeat strong people before they go down. And some retainers are good candidates for that job unfortunately, but it's true
Katakuri didn't need to beat anyone with name

:luuh:

He only needed a bounty and be the YC1 of BM pirates .

Your point is weak .
Post automatically merged:

PLEASE stop using magazines and Databooks. They have been proved so many times to be unreliable source for future events.
I guess Ryuma is not a shimotsuki....

'Oh that go against my idea "
Fake ...
wew

Hmmm, what do you mean by holding a sword? If you fight with a sword, you are a swordsman. Stop making things up.

But Zoro always deals with his shit alone. He dealt with Kuma alone too. Zoro being outmatched in strength against an opponent doesn't necessitate him having to tag team with anyone. Oda always finds a way for Zoro to come out as the guy who dealt with the other guys alone.

Like Pica outmatched Zoro in movement speed and Zoro had ro use other people's abilities to deal with him. And so you see Oda made sure it's Zoro alone making a plan alone and using other people's abilities to overcome the distance and then deal with Pica alone.

Theres even things like Zoro vs fujitora the first time where he deals with it ALONE despite not winning and the second time they clash, Zoro doesnt help Luffy fight fujitora even if he could. No he waits for Luffy to duck out of the fight AND THEN starts fighting fujitora again ALONE.

And you know why of course Oda makes it that way. Because Zoro's dream is literally tied to him winning a fight alone when versus Mihawk.

Your idea of a tag team is highly irregular and is gravely unsupported by how Zoro is written and whaf Zoro's character is.

To be honest it's more likely Zoro just plain doesn't even fight king at all if this is supposedly the only other option. And if doesn't fight king you would have to explain why he's training before ever going all out and why hes foreshadowed to cut fire and all that.
Zoro teamed on a pacifista, or did you forget
Team up against Oars as well
And why are you all also advertising for Zoro facing Kaido and teaming up with Luffy as well?

All of those are clear examples that if the enemy is NOT reliant too much on swordsmanship in his fight, and too strong to be dealth with 1 vs 1, Zoro will team up without a problem

Little interesting note about King, he looks to be performing Jodan-no-Kamae. Also known as the stance of fire in Kendo. As if you needed more proof King is a swordsman. But also a nice connection to his style.

And why are you all also advertising for Zoro facing Kaido and teaming up with Luffy as well?

All of those are clear examples that if the enemy is NOT reliant too much on swordsmanship in his fight, and too strong to be dealth with 1 vs 1, Zoro will team up without a problem
And what makes you think that King is not a swordsman?

Cabaji is a Swordman ...

Fuji is a Swordman...

King is a Swordman.

Status
Not open for further replies.