Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I don't think anyone but jo thinks so lol
sanji vs queen, zoro vs king are nothing but fan wishes

oda hasnt built up these fights even

and King isnt a swordman
law despite all he did or has, was never called a swordman too, but you expect king to be swordman just coz he has a sword
zoro fanboys are so desperate that they need to use fanarts to make Law a canon swordman, imagine the desperation.
even if king is one, zoro fighting king or smoothie isnt happening yet

J

Jo_Ndule

Are people actually reading this arc ?

Zoro wants to avenge Yasu by taking out Orochi, right, and we know who Orochi's Nr.1 bodyguard is, Kaidou. Zoro going after Orochi will automatically lead into conflict with Kaidou.

Kyoshiro is not even in Onigashima, lol
yeah sure it was kaidou who protcted oroch

sure kaidou wil come save orochi when he himself has to deal wiht others

yeah zoro will fight kaido

also kaido isnt orochi bodyguard. he backs Orochi, orochi pays tributes ot him each year, that is no bodyguard.

and King isnt a swordman
law despite all he did or has, was never called a swordman too, but you expect king to be swordman just coz he has a sword
zoro fanboys are so desperate that they need to use fanarts to make Law a canon swordman, imagine the desperation.
All i know is i want tag teams

And i would be disappointed if luffy ends this arc basically being the closest thing to top tier with zoro and sanji somehow both being less than 3yc lol

and King isnt a swordman
I still remember the build-up with Zoro vs Mr.1, that was cool, wasn't it?

King is a swordsman, proof that he isn't.
You still didn't disprove that fan art:gokulaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

A Calamity was literally sent to Luffy and Zoro because they caused trouble in Kuri. Stop making this about power levels. If Zoro causes enough problems (like going after Orochi's head), they will respond with force. If it demands sending a Calamity, they'll do it.
:suresure: Jack was after ashura
then kaido told him to go after luffy and law

remind me again where kaido said go bring zoro anad luffy to me? error

stop making up stuff
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh: " a calamity was sent after zoro and luffy" lol

I never said he was 100% but his intent was clear, he was enraged and was full serious yet got blocked by a casual kyoshiro. Surely you can see that kyoshiro wasn’t serious a thing all about it?
Zoro has done nothing to justify him being above yc3, absolutely nothing. I feel like I’m crazy for wanting one of my favorite characters to actually grow organically in strenght instead of just being magically there. Look at what’s luffy had to go through to justify his strenght.
Enraged or not, Zoro was nerfed and the fodder were sitting themselves that a nerfed Zoro was matching up to Kyoshiro

Also "organic" is vague term in the series.
For example Zoro is the only one canonincally stated to train every single day and Luffy yet Luffy doesn't and yet you see the results.

Also Zoro does have get "magically stronger" a number of times. He just cut steel that one time after thinking about if for one chapter. He just grew three heads that one time because he had to win a fight. He will probably just cut fire the moment he decides to in a fight and that will be that. Also he sort of just cut a mountain without any progression too right. He was just strong enough to perform nuclear bomb level attacks because plot.

You can say Zoro was told how Cutting steel works as a kid but its clear he never actually understood it until he decided to get it that one time and magically got stronger.

The vagueness of terms like "magically stronger" prevent a very good argument to be made about what's "proper progression". In reality all that matters is how well Oda executes it because if does it well, no one will care about whether it makes sense. No one cared about Ashura, it was just awesome in the moment and it worked and thats it

If let's say one of King's primary modes of attack if his fire abilities, Zoro cutting fire gives him an immediate counter to one of King's big abilities and the playing field has become more leveled in that sense. If this is executed properly, people won't start asking questions like " Why did Zoro jump to voting high tier fire attacks? Why didn't he didn't he "properly progress" from like cutting a match stick flame to cutting a campfire to a bush fire and then king's fire"... See the Tension written around the situation is what will make people not care that Zoro has essentially "magically grown" just because he plot said so.

This is why the Oden cutting Kaido thing caught many people off guard YET ODA ALREADY TOLD US IT HAPPENED. It was weirdly executed like it was semi-casual feet for Oden and it made Kaido being invincible come into question as it was presented so weirdly.

My point is the execution of a feat matters more than whether the feat makes sense in whatever headcanon of power scaling the reader has. People don't like Luffy's supposed "proper power progression" because they don't like it's execution so the pseudo-mathematics of power are just for us nerds and doesn't matter more than actually just executing it well

True but i do his role isn't over yet and I do think hell somehow end up fighting zoro
Maybe something connected to hiyori
it's possible i don't think act 3 will be over by end of flash back and we will have few more chapter and probably small scale fight before Going to onigashima right now alliance has 0 ship for going to onigashima and they are not in same Place SHP and Minks are in Kuri, Prisoner and 2 of Yakuza boss are in Udon, some of yakuza boss are in ringo for gathering weapon, Law Hawkins Drake and alot of samurais are still in prison of Flawer capital

if zoro and other go to Capital for saving Prisoner he Probably will fight Kyoshiro
also if im not wrong one of anime staf sayed that oda sayed them that zoro will have a lot of fight in wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.