Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So enma just for decoration i advise you to see a doctor
Never said that, but you thinking he will fight all those people is insane. Especially after luffy was near dead after fighting kat. You sound insane and id advise YOU to see a doctor. Smh, there is a limit to wanking someone.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji gets queen
Zoro gets kyoshiro orochi king and kaido
Luffy helps with backup against kaido
Are you serious??? Luffy after fighting kat had to get rescued by fucking pekoms. And you say zoro will fight all 4 ? I hope youre trolling.

Never said that, but you thinking he will fight all those people is insane. Especially after luffy was near dead after fighting kat. You sound insane and id advise YOU to see a doctor. Smh, there is a limit to wanking someone.

Are you serious??? Luffy after fighting kat had to get rescued by fucking pekoms. And you say zoro will fight all 4 ? I hope youre trolling.
You skipped Skypea and Thriller Bark? Just asking.

show me zoro training for kaido is inexistant

zoro wanting orochi is canon

he tried so much but got stopped by kyiushiro

maybe you know a manga chapter where zoro is training for kaido, that he wanna avenge yasu by beating kaido
maybe lol
Zoro was training nothing else.

(You are still evading the point of Kid being so irrelevant cuz Queen could have kill him without worry)

Luffy in the arc fought Cracker and kata

Enraged or not, Zoro was nerfed and the fodder were sitting themselves that a nerfed Zoro was matching up to Kyoshiro

Also "organic" is vague term in the series.
For example Zoro is the only one canonincally stated to train every single day and Luffy yet Luffy doesn't and yet you see the results.

Also Zoro does have get "magically stronger" a number of times. He just cut steel that one time after thinking about if for one chapter. He just grew three heads that one time because he had to win a fight. He will probably just cut fire the moment he decides to in a fight and that will be that. Also he sort of just cut a mountain without any progression too right. He was just strong enough to perform nuclear bomb level attacks because plot.

You can say Zoro was told how Cutting steel works as a kid but its clear he never actually understood it until he decided to get it that one time and magically got stronger.

The vagueness of terms like "magically stronger" prevent a very good argument to be made about what's "proper progression". In reality all that matters is how well Oda executes it because if does it well, no one will care about whether it makes sense. No one cared about Ashura, it was just awesome in the moment and it worked and thats it

If let's say one of King's primary modes of attack if his fire abilities, Zoro cutting fire gives him an immediate counter to one of King's big abilities and the playing field has become more leveled in that sense. If this is executed properly, people won't start asking questions like " Why did Zoro jump to voting high tier fire attacks? Why didn't he didn't he "properly progress" from like cutting a match stick flame to cutting a campfire to a bush fire and then king's fire"... See the Tension written around the situation is what will make people not care that Zoro has essentially "magically grown" just because he plot said so.

This is why the Oden cutting Kaido thing caught many people off guard YET ODA ALREADY TOLD US IT HAPPENED. It was weirdly executed like it was semi-casual feet for Oden and it made Kaido being invincible come into question as it was presented so weirdly.

My point is the execution of a feat matters more than whether the feat makes sense in whatever headcanon of power scaling the reader has. People don't like Luffy's supposed "proper power progression" because they don't like it's execution so the pseudo-mathematics of power are just for us nerds and doesn't matter more than actually just executing it well
I get what you are saying but training only gets you so far. Haki blooms in intense fights and zoro had none so you cant tell me the dude is gonna jump to yc level without doing anything. I could see him fighting kyoshiro to a high extreme diff fight, wining. Then healing up for a day or two and then fight king or something and even that is a stretch but to say he just jumps all those levels instantly where luffy was shown struggling to high hell and heaven, going through doffy and cracker and then kat. Just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Hence why i find zoro such a boring character tbh, i dont get why people like him post skip. He basically does nothing and you expect us to believe he will someone be at kings level now? That would be saying he came out stronger than luffy post skip which is impossible since oda himself stated that luffy is always the strongest of the 3.

Luffy in the arc fought Cracker and kata
Yeah and how long was the delay between that? 2 days. Gave luffy time to heal.

Yes a nitoryo Zoro with a hole in his shoulder bandged and treated with Ussoup's oil and without shusui stalemated Kyoshiro .
Slash = Higher sword grade + Physical Strength
Zoro's slash = without shusui + Tanked a hole and treated with a fake treatment
stalemated? Lmfao, kyoshiro was holding him back in such a casual way. So wait i thought zoro was a beast of a tank and can endure so much harm and that he only fainted because he was hungry/poisoned and not because of the injury killer gave him. Yet now his injury is factored in to the fact that he is heavily nerfed? Lmfao. You guys are priceless, going to such lengths to defend your boy wonder and yet you shit on sanji or any other character over the smallest things. This is why no one takes you guys seriously.

Beheading Kaido after fight with King requires some special stamina?

Gets his five mins vs Kaido, moves on to fight Big Momma.
Idk man the guy is a yonko,and you think deaths door zoro will be able to ''behead him''? Jesus why not just make zoro the main character then? fucking wankers.

You skipped Skypea and Thriller Bark? Just asking.
Nah i didnt, whats your point mate?

Jesus christ man, why does everyfucking thread turn into a zoro wanking thread. The man wasnt even mentioned in the chapter at all. Can you guys stick to your own thread and actually discuss the chapter for once? We get that you wanna marry the guy but this is absurd.
The man has done nothing but take out fodder but somehow he is the most wanked character in this forums.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah and how long was the delay between that? 2 days. Gave luffy time to heal.

stalemated? Lmfao, kyoshiro was holding him back in such a casual way. So wait i thought zoro was a beast of a tank and can endure so much harm and that he only fainted because he was hungry/poisoned and not because of the injury killer gave him. Yet now his injury is factored in to the fact that he is heavily nerfed? Lmfao. You guys are priceless, going to such lengths to defend your boy wonder and yet you shit on sanji or any other character over the smallest things. This is why no one takes you guys seriously.

Idk man the guy is a yonko,and you think deaths door zoro will be able to ''behead him''? Jesus why not just make zoro the main character then? fucking wankers.

Nah i didnt, whats your point mate?

Jesus christ man, why does everyfucking thread turn into a zoro wanking thread. The man wasnt even mentioned in the chapter at all. Can you guys stick to your own thread and actually discuss the chapter for once? We get that you wanna marry the guy but this is absurd.
The man has done nothing but take out fodder but somehow he is the most wanked character in this forums.
Says the guy who keeps mentioning him.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Is it good?
I always wanted to!
I have no reach to it in my place LOL
Bro, if I were on this forum before I began smoking, I’d be every bit as intense as most of the posters in this thread...all things considered, I’m glad I don’t have that kind of energy :luuh:

Like, we all have opinions on Oden’s demise, but shit has gone so far off the rails in this thread that it tells me certain people need to chill out SOMEHOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.