Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no, doing something that you never did before out of nowhere, no matter how cool it is. Is bad writting. You know who keep doing cool shit just for the cool factor? Fairy tail. The execution? I mean what. Having the right ingredients because the story said so or being able to evade a yonko fleet is still better than zoro doing the shit you think he can do. Its shit tier writting.
Good execution isn't the same as doing cool shit just for the sake.

Like I said, Zoro cut steel seemingly out of nowhere right? Lets compare it to Natsu eating God slayer flames. I would argue there's like logical reasoning for Natsu eating god slayer flames than Zoro cutting steel since Natsu could already eat other types of flames as show many times before whereas Zoro brought up the breath of all things literally the same episode as he actually did it. You could even say Natsu eating god slayer flames is in concept much cooler than just cutting steel too.

Now I would be SO SURPRISED if anyone whose seen both these scenes actually prefers the Natsu one. The Natsu one has a supposedly cooler concept and has way more "progression" to that specfic power or feat than the Zoro one and yet people would generally prefer the Zoro one. That's what execution is. Theres things like themes andnd character and presentation all tied into what constitutes great execution.

It's gravely reductive to consider execution "cool for the sake" because of how much work goes into executing this well. In fact proper execution is even harder than just following power scaling since with power scaling you would say Franky is stronger than Senior pink so Franky wins and that's it. Franky would just point that radical beam at pink and melt him since power scaling dictates that. But Oda went above snd beyond the execute this well and it turned into a high diff fight for franky despite how power scaling should've made it a mid diff at best. This isn't "cool for the sake". This is a story being told.

Anyway, if you can't get behind the importance of execution then it's fine. Oda will do what's right got the story no matter whichever one of us right and either both of us will be happy in the end or the one of us will as the other sucks it up

In Skypea : Zoro fought and beat Braham then, the same day, even tho Braham shoot him in the leg he fought and beat Ohm. And he then fought against Enel and helped Luffy reach him by cutting the giant beans.

In Thriller Bark: Zoro fought Ryuma then participated in the Oars fight then fought Kuma.

Therefore it is nor far fetched for him to fight an beat Kyoshiro then fight and beat King then participate in the Kaido’s fight.
So much facts in 1 post

In Skypea : Zoro fought and beat Braham then, the same day, even tho Braham shoot him in the leg he fought and beat Ohm. And he then fought against Enel and helped Luffy reach him by cutting the giant beans.

In Thriller Bark: Zoro fought Ryuma then participated in the Oars fight then fought Kuma.

Therefore it is nor far fetched for him to fight an beat Kyoshiro then fight and beat King then participate in the Kaido’s fight.
Adding to this Oda already show it in last arc how he can deal more battles.

Luffy fought between two day against Cracker,Sanji,Enraged Army,Some ministers, Teaparty,Big mom and a final battle against Katakuri. Everything just happen in two days. If we assume that the war could be a long and hard battle, I don't would surprise if Zoro first take out Kyoshiro or at least bring him on his side,then defeating King(either solo or teambattle) and then killing of Kaido. I can see happen multiple battles.

Adding to this Oda already show it in last arc how he can deal more battles.

Luffy fought between two day against Cracker,Sanji,Enraged Army,Some ministers, Teaparty,Big mom and a final battle against Katakuri. Everything just happen in two days. If we assume that the war could be a long and hard battle, I don't would surprise if Zoro first take out Kyoshiro or at least bring him on his side,then defeating King(either solo or teambattle) and then killing of Kaido. I can see happen multiple battles.
Enies Lobby docet my friend. Oda proved us power gaps in One Piece are nothing but air when it comes to the SHs.

But the most intriguing side of this medal is that Zoro never came close going all out before undertaking the haki training process.

Status
Not open for further replies.