Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shanks fan should be the last one talking :gokulaugh:
I'm Shanks fan? Oh God people called me a lot things before, but Shanks fan boy? That is new one. It is just shows how less you now about people you're insulting... since you don't now me let me tell you that the why of insulting me is not through one piece characters "since I don't have any favorite character" but through things that are connected to my personal life and since you now nathing about me you can't do a thing to insult me. Whole this time in Oj, worstgen and other forums people called me a Shanks hater "along side with other things" but being called a Shanks fan that is shocking said the least.
Post automatically merged:

Don't compare Sasuke with Zoro's greatness man.
It is Zoro fan boys who do it not me.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Atleast sasuke has a reason for being an edgy emo.
Zoro’s not really an “edgy emo” though. He’s generally pretty stoic and serious, but he can enjoy a good time with his buddies when the situation calls for it (and sometimes when it doesn’t).

You’re thinking of Law being the edgy one. He even has “death” tattooed on his fingers. That’s pretty damn edgy :emohiyo:

Not really, the translation still gives of the same nuance, it's just paraphrased. Why do you think it's a mistranslated though, is there any other existing translation for it? If there is please share it ^^. I'll switch up mines if I feel it's more accurate.
Mistranslation is the wrong word, apologies. The tone is a bit different I think but as you said you paraphrased.

I think he's being sarcastic when he tells Kaido, be strong etc. because he has faith the chosen one will beat him anyway. Up to interpretation, I guess.

I think the way you translated it makes it sound like Oden genuinely wants Kaido to get stronger.

Mistranslation is the wrong word, apologies. The tone is a bit different I think but as you said you paraphrased.

I think he's being sarcastic when he tells Kaido, be strong etc. because he has faith the chosen one will beat him anyway. Up to interpretation, I guess.

I think the way you translated it makes it sound like Oden genuinely wants Kaido to get stronger.
:lusalty:, fuck me how one piece has fallen...

Not just Oden, but seems that the scabbards have kept the swords too, as Kinemon, Kanjuro and Kiku have come to the future with their weapons.
The scabbards are useless fucks. Nothing in this flashback made me like them more. Absolute garbage characters. And dont even get me started on toki. Only there to time jump them at the behest of Oden, not even her fucking idea. Oh and get fucking creampied by oden to birth those two brats.

At long last Oden is dead! Hallalujah! :finally:

His flashback was really starting to drag out on me, now let's hope we can move on to some new things. :funky:

This feels like its gonna be a great chapter! :queenmoji:
Yes I had enough of this flashback. I want to witness Zoro vs Kaido, enough of Oden vs Kaido

The best time is always the present time regardless

Wano will prove to be anything WCI lacked. If not I don't bias Oda, the Strawhats were simply not ready.

No worries mate ^^ ...even though like you said I’m sure Oden believes the person the world is waiting for will be able to defeat Kaidou, to me it didn’t come across like there was any sarcasm in that statement. Felt more like regardless of the fact that they were enemies, Oden respected the fact that Kaidou doesn’t seem to like foul play in fights, preferring to win with his own
strength and was genuinely telling him to strive more strength. Same can be said about Kaidou apologizing for what the old hag did. Oden surviving the boiling pot I think made Kaidou respect him even more. Still though it’s interesting to hear a different perspective on it ^^

If would be difficult if the citizens would see Orochi as someone trustworthy or a good Shogun. But almost everyone sees a Coward in him and they only follow him cause of Kaido. If Kaido just kills Orochi and he would put someone like King in his Position, nothing would get worse, i guess it only could get better. So there is still the question... why the hell is Kaido cooperating and helping Orochi anyway?
Because Kaido and Orochi are buddies.

There's a chance Kaido didn't actually kill the old hag, he just lied to Oden again to ease the mind of someone dying soon.

Just like when Genryusai lied to Rukia that he would let Ichigo and friends be freed after Rukia's execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.