Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

I’m talki

Im talking about his edgy quote saying shit about destiny and dice rolls. But I agree he is a dork I jus t’aime poking fun and extreme zoro fans. As a normal zoro fan they paint a bad picture for us tbh.
You are not a Zoro fan, you are a Yonkou fan. You are at the borderline of Zoro hater. At least be honest about who you are.

We don't need everyone to be Zoro fans, what we need is people to stop claiming that they are 'normal' Zoro fans and then undermine him.

You are not a Zoro fan, you are a Yonkou fan. You are at the borderline of Zoro hater. At least be honest about who you are.

We don't need everyone to be Zoro fans, what we need is people to stop claiming that they are 'normal' Zoro fans and then undermine him.
Facts it be pure jealousy when a character they like get a lot of wank over the top you should be happy for them

Facts it be pure jealousy when a character they like get a lot of wank over the top you should be happy for them
I think the problem is when people start to actually believe in their wank
Like i love franky and do admittedly wank him sometimes but im not gonna get blinded by it.

In my wank i think franky can and will be the strongest character to ever live past and present
Tho if im being honest with myself and think realistically hes only gonna be the second strongest character ever

I think the problem is when people start to actually believe in their wank
Like i love franky and do admittedly wank him sometimes but im not gonna get blinded by it.

In my wank i think franky can and will be the strongest character to ever live past and present
Tho if im being honest with myself and think realistically hes only gonna be the second strongest character ever
When fans believe in the wank you gotta ignore them but people dont like to do that lmao

Miss those days when we used to get such moments in one piece:josad:
Little did we know ussopp gave it to sanji that night :smoothy:
Post automatically merged:

True true
The only time it "matters" but not really is when people are debating the character or something involving them and keep quoting you saying your wrong because you don't wank too
:super:
Yep then you get urge to clap back and it begins lol

Status
Not open for further replies.