Spoiler One Piece Chapter 973 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is @ZoroGang this clow kept saying that Denjiro was Koushirou and even said that I was a bozo because I did not buy it :suresure:
As I said would love to see your face now that you were proved wrong :holdthisl:
I found this comment from him lol, it's from this thread.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/bet-thread-is-denjiro-koshiro-or-kyoshirou.1801/
That is literally zoros master 😂if you argue otherwise you genuinely retarted and need everything spelled out for you

So are the numbers really powerful and capable?
Or were Inu and Neku simply so weak back in the day?
If that Number really overpowered Neko and Inu fair ( without sneaking ) then they were far weaker back then imo . Numbers are Kaido's giant members , equivalents of giant members from other Emperor crews , and 2 great powers -
( Marine Headquarters and 7 Warlords + crews ) :

- WB's giant ( Oars Jr , and i'd say Oars Jr is stronger than any Number )
- Big Mom's giant ( this unamed member )
- Teach's giant ( San Juan Wolf , i think San Juan is stronger than any member too , but he'll still be EOS Chopper's opponent , the only Strawhat who can become a giant )
- 7 Warlords + crews giants :
Original and middle set Warlords had Oars
( from Moria's crew )
Last set ( the one with Law , Buggy , and Weevil ) had Hajrudin , Stansen , Goldberg , Gerd , Rodo ( from Buggy's crew )
- Marine's giants ( from Giants Squad , 8 members , Lacroix , Ronse , and 6 other unknown members )
at leat most of these giants seem to be below Veterans lvl ( Vergo Smoker Page One Daifuku Perospero Oven Pica ) people to me , and in position/rank too

that unamed giant from Big Mom Pirates for example was far irrelevant compared to Perospero , Oven , Daifuku , he wasn't even named .

also you can see above that Oars Jr is being wrecked in seconds by Kuma with 1 Ursus Shock , but Neko and Inu were holding their own for 5 days against Jack ( though with 12 hours shift ) , and IMO Jack and Kuma are on the same lvl , Jack and Queen are YC2 and 3 lvl people from Kaido's crew , while their equivalents from 7 Warlords and crews were Kuma and Doflamingo ( that's why Kuma was often portrayed next to Doflamingo , Kuma had the next biggest bounty after Doffy , 340 and 296 millions , also in Brannew's presentation of Warlords Kuma was mentioned right next after Doffy , Kuma also came together to Mariejois with Doffy , and Kuma attacked Oars Jr like Doffy with Ursus Shock and string slicing Oars Jr's leg )

In the end i think current Neko and Inu >> flashback Neko and Inu

For the life of me, I never understood this Yonko Commander wank where no one can touch these "YC3s". Ashura Doji owns Jack and puts him in bandages, but he's YC4. Jinbe fights with Big Mom and temporarily stops Akainu, but he can't be YC3. Doffy literally uses a YC2 as a chair, yet he's <= YC3.

You have these people saying Ashura Doji is the strongest scabbard, yet Ashura Doji also = 1 legged Inuarashi. Think about the low IQ logic of that. Now, Kyoshiro, the head of the fucking YAKUZA, and the Shogun's strongest Samurai, will be high diffed by Jack. Holy f******* shit.

Captain
  • Kaido
Officers
Disasters
  • King
  • Queen
  • Jack
Numbers
  • "Ten"
  • "Nine"
  • "Eight"
  • "Seven"
  • "Six"
  • "Five"
  • "Four"
  • "Three"
  • "Two"
  • "Ace"
Headliners
Tobi Roppo
  • Page One
  • X. Drake
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???
Normal
  • Babanuki
  • Dobon
  • Daifugo
  • Solitaire
  • Holdem
  • Speed
  • Sheepshead
  • Ginrummy
  • Scotch
  • Hawkins
Fodders
  • Gifters
  • Waiters
  • Pleasures
Other
  • Apoo (chore boy)
You have to admit, Alvida's chore boy is stronger than Kaido's.
Pretty sure T6H and Numbers are one and the same, but their own factions within their group.

Status
Not open for further replies.