• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sade

Berserk
β€Ž
I hope for more Variety from Oda.

He has to hype the supernova, even if They were added in the last minute in the story.

A run between only Luffy and Teach in finding OP would be boring and predicable,
but after DR my expectations are low, Luffy will save the day again.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Chapter 975: 20 years of burden

-Kyoshiro appears behind Kanjuro and smiling and requesting to hand him momo to bring it to Orochi after he let momo he slash Kanjuro
-Everyone is in shock but Kawamatsu says that hiyori told him that he is Denjirou
-Kyoshiro told everyone about the plan
-Kawamatsu was not told it to scabbard as the traitors' alongside with them
-Denjirou gathered the yakuza, samurai and other rebels
-Ken'emon is deeply emotional and enrage
-Kidd and Luffy shouting each other and telling that they want Kaido's head

- Meanwhile at the sea, Neko with more ship reaching wano, it seems that Jinbe is there and the rest of the strawhat fleet
- at the Onigashima the festival is about to start, drake is already in the Onigashima
- Break Next week
source@johnny sins
The will of D. himself! Seems legit

-Kyoshiro appears behind Kanjuro and smiling and requesting to hand him momo to bring it to Orochi after he let momo he slash Kanjuro
-Everyone is in shock but Kawamatsu says that hiyori told him that he is Denjirou

- Meanwhile at the sea, Neko with more ship reaching wano, it seems that Jinbe is there and the rest of the strawhat fleet
- at the Onigashima the festival is about to start, drake is already in the Onigashima
- Break Next week
source@johnny sins
:pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger:

bruh read that flashback from the begining once again.. Oden was refusing them but those vassals keep insist to follow Oden:mihugh:
So what though? How does Orochi know any of this will work? How does he know Oden enough that he knows Oden wouldn't flat out chase Kanjuro away? Hell kanjuro is introduced as trying to take oden hair, how does orochi know Oden wouldn't kill kanjuro for that? How does Orochi know oden pull go looking for kanjuro ager hearing all these rumors?

You are assuming orochi is like the reader in that he knows how Oden thinks and how the plot is supposed to unfold but no. Orochi is just a character who meets Oden once and yet he has this entire plot planned out even before meeting oden and it works out of pure chance

I feel sorry for you if you really think that Luffy and co will just go to onigashima have a couple hour fight and leave with 2 dead Yonkos lol Oda has foreshadowed a Rox return Xbeck and possibly Shiki will come back and the Rox pirates will be formed again i can bet on it.
:kaidowhat:

When did Oda ever foreshadow that?

You think 3 SN + sanji + zoro + killer + retainers will take down kaido and BM + commanders + vets + numbers + flyers?
You are underestimating An Emperor just like y all did during WCI,
here we have 2 emperors , both can control the weather too.

You really think Navy wont come?
Wano war will be greater than MF ,
Of course Navy is coming.

Oda never said in a month luffy and co will win but via Hawkins, their chances of survival will be low.
Especially seeing BM presence too.

Wano is gonna last 6/7 weeks, we are already 2 weeks , 2 more left according Hawkins predictions, then 2 more to have another full moon.
:catsweat::catsweat::catsweat:

Senpai telling the truths again

Beast Pirates + BM pirates will win in Fire Festival. Law can act smartass as usual, telling the scabbards that they're underestimating the Yonkos, while he will also do the same and gets his ass kicked again soon.

Luffy can act cocky just because he learned the basic of advanced CoA, and spam the usual "the man who will be PK". But many of his enemies will also have advanced CoA in higher level. He will get his ass kicked again and we have flashback with Master Hyogoro.

As for Kidd, in the end he will lose too but not after he showed everyone that he is the big dog among the alliance, not just Luffy.

He has to hype the supernova, even if They were added in the last minute in the story.

A run between only Luffy and Teach in finding OP would be boring and predicable,
Things were different in DR, Doffy was a Shichibukai and SHs have faced plenty of Warlords before, also Oda wanted to show us results of Luffy's training during TS. But now, they're facing not just one but 2 Yonkos together, imo this time Supernovas will get their moment to shine.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Shinobu, please call me when you get this. Just wondering if you're alright.
:suresure:
Was she a drawing all along? Is that why she said she didn't like sharp objects and was so bad at sneaking through the attic? Maybe this Shinobu isn't the same person as the younger version...
She used her devil fruit ability, so she couldn't have been a Kanjuro drawing. Unless, he switched her real body with a fake version before they headed to the port?

It's weird and I expect it to be cleared up next chapter. Either way, I wouldn't mind plot holes being created if young sexy shinobu is back :steef:

That's impossible.
Even if Law and Kid were comparable to Luffy in strength (and that's not the case), their crew would be too weak. Luffy has a crew able to defeat every other supernova crew (without their captain) combined. Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe are clearly superior or at worst comparable to any supernova not named Kid.
Killer and Bepo are not even on Shogun Franky level:sanmoji:

And i haven't considered the Strawhat Grand Fleet, 7 pirate crews who swore fealty to Luffy

Kaido and BM clashed for a couple of days in the alliance the only one who "can keep up" with a Yonko is Luffy (unless Kid is stronger than we think) and by keep up i mean not being totally one shotted like the first time not just that but the enemy also knows they are coming there is NO WAY in hell they can do something at Onigashima except being destroyed HARD
There will be at least three rounds against Kaido. This attack on Onigashima is just the second round for Luffy and the supernovas.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Hell nah. No redemption for Kanjuro! If Kanjuro shows some remorse I hope Oda make it when he is about to die. At least dont make him an ally.
I wouldn't completely count out a redemption but I'd put it at "Extremely unlikely" at the moment.

From what I gathered from the spoilers TLs, he's emotionally disengaged and detached to the point that he's unaware of any true self identity. He'll act his role to the point that it consumes him. He wouldn't have cared if he died a scabbard or not as long as he carried out a service for the koruzumi clan.

- Break Next week
source@johnny sins
FS on point :kata:

Who cares if it lasts 300 chapters? This is one of the most important arcs of the series.

The alliance will lose at Onigashima. That's a typical Oda trope. Any plan we see the full details of before it's executed will most certainly fail. There are also other factors involved that have to happen first before the battle is finished.
They lost already. Luffy, kidd and law were sent to prison after losing. Yasu died, zoro was injured, the scabbards suffered loss and deception.
Now is the time for the comeback. Like after water seven when they went to enies lobby.
They are going to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.