Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
There will be at least three rounds against Kaido. This attack on Onigashima is just the second round for Luffy and the supernovas.
As we say in the streets, Kaido and Linlin are clapping dem cheeks :suresure:

Until shenanigans/team ups/power ups happen for the real final battle that'll probably happen in the capital :steef:

lo
So what though? How does Orochi know any of this will work? How does he know Oden enough that he knows Oden wouldn't flat out chase Kanjuro away? Hell kanjuro is introduced as trying to take oden hair, how does orochi know Oden wouldn't kill kanjuro for that? How does Orochi know oden pull go looking for kanjuro ager hearing all these rumors?

You are assuming orochi is like the reader in that he knows how Oden thinks and how the plot is supposed to unfold but no. Orochi is just a character who meets Oden once and yet he has this entire plot planned out even before meeting oden and it works out of pure chance
lol i didnt say anything about Orochi.. Kanjuro is pure luck because Oden is too soft.. and Orochi is even luckier because Kanjuro did his job very good. Orochi even stating himself that Kanjuro is creepy.

I wouldn't completely count out a redemption but I'd put it at "Extremely unlikely" at the moment.

From what I gathered from the spoilers TLs, he's emotionally disengaged and detached to the point that he's unaware of any true self identity. He'll act his role to the point that it consumes him. He wouldn't have cared if he died a scabbard or not as long as he carried out a service for the koruzumi clan.
Agreed. I hope Raizo/Kinemon will fought him. Probably Kinemon because he seems the most hurt by this betrayal.

I hope for more Variety from Oda.

He has to hype the supernova, even if They were added in the last minute in the story.

A run between only Luffy and Teach in finding OP would be boring and predicable,
but after DR my expectations are low, Luffy will save the day again.
The supernova's will play a role in the story but they will NOT be rivals to luffy. They cannot outshine blackbeard who literally existed since Drum Kingdom andnd has killed Luffy’s brother and has fought with luffy and all that shit already. It is impossible for any supernova to outshine teach. The role of the supernova's will not be rivalling luffy.

Luffy wouldn't have survived the first part of the new world and maybe even the Marineford war without Law and that his big contribution. Kid might help with this current war and that's his big contribution. Other supernova's were sprinkled all over to contribute in other ways such as hawkins has his power up card that he will definitely use on luffy, bege is basically a psychopath who just wants to kill people so he'll go off and do his own shit, Bonney will remain in whatever plot she's in involving kuma and that's it. And that how andll the rest will be.

It's too late for anyone to reasonably think that Any supernova can rise to the rank of blackbeard as an actual threat to luffy. All Oda can do and should do is make them good charactees and that's it. I mean law literally even kicked Zoro out of the second place spot of popularity that one time and that is an achievement on Oda's part that he can make a character so late in the game that's that popular. Theres no need to then force law to somehow break the rules of the story and andctually be able to rival luffy. Same goes for kid. I'm waiting for him to be a good character, not do him to somehow outshine Blackbeard after 800 chapters of building up black beard

So ya'll accept that the alliance suffers a crushing defeat, but somehow all the major players escape safely and even have the time/will/resources to plan another raid?

Won't that make the Yonkou look incompetent?
then they cry plot armour because they escaped
I honestly dont know what people want at this point. delaying the inevitable

Crocodile lol diffed Luffy twice
Yep Kaido can lol diff Luffy twice or three times

Fire Festival will be a win for Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates alliance
No way Luffy will win before Neko and Jinbe even arrive

One more thing
When Luffy won usually the whole nation will witness it
In Arlong Park, every villagers watched it as Luffy dueled Arlong
In Alabasta, Crocodile's defeat was made clear after his unconscuous body erupted from underground below.
In Ennies Lobby the moment Rob Lucci got defeated Navy announced it loudly with speakers.
In Fishman Island, whole island watched as Luffy went against falling Noah
In Dressrosa whole island watched Luffy vs Doffy and knew Doffy lost as soon as birdcage stopped

So, who will watch them as Luffy and alliance defeat Kaido?
Final battle won't take place in Onigashima
It will take place in main island of Wano, where all villagers, slaves, prisoners and all Kaido's victim can watch as Kaido got defeated

Kidd isn't Law.
Stop thinking Kidd will be beaten and watch Luffy take the glory.
Law is hax fighter who loses stamina quick, his willpower isn't as great as Kidd and luffy.
Also Law had it worse by fighting Fuji too, even then he still did pretty well vs doffy and took down trebol.

Yeah but he says those ships are waiting by the port (wano island port). He hesitated at destroying

Seems like They didn't sail due to the storm.
And who decided that??...you??
Just enjoy the story, no ome knows how the fight is gonna play out.
The only thing we know is that luufy, law and kidd are the main factors in this war

Sade

Berserk
β€Ž
I think the War started in this chapter, and it will take the remanent chapters of ACT 3 and the whole ACT 4.
The only players missing are Neko and some allies like Jimbe ( trash) and co.

Plot armour and in that case the marines are just a device to get the crew out of there.
Equally as bad
Are you saying the marines as an organisation don't have an in world reason to get involved in this at all?

Like Drake is right there and hes watching the War between the alliance and the Yonkou and he doesn't realise "Oh, this is probably the only time the Yonkou are gonna be distracted and it's possible the alliance might actually weaken them a bit, wouldn't it be a good thing for me to tell navy hq that they should maybe attack immediatly after the alliance is defeated before he Yonkou forces can recuperate after beating the alliance?"

Do you not think anything I just typed above makes any sense whatsoever?

One more thing
In Alabasta, Crocodile's defeat was made clear after his unconscuous body erupted from underground below.
In Ennies Lobby the moment Rob Lucci got defeated Navy announced it loudly with speakers.
In Dressrosa whole island watched Luffy vs Doffy and knew Doffy lost as soon as birdcage stopped

It will take place in main island of Wano, where all villagers, slaves, prisoners and all Kaido's victim can watch as Kaido got defeated
Yes Kaido and Orochi's defeat will have to happen with much stronger supernovas and new players having arrived to Wano and with the population of Wano seeing their true nature exposed like with Crocodile, Enel, Moria, Hody, CC and Doflamingo.

And it's not possible that the marines won't have any involvement in Wano arc and war.

One more thing

Isn't Wano undergoing Festival and people moving to Onigishima Island?

But yes people need to see it more so in this arc, so as to open Wano Borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.