Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many emotions
- Phew, It’s not Raizo. Ninjas r awesome:yasu:
- WTF is up with Kiku’s armor if she’s not the traitor
Just Oda's way to throw you off. Same way with Shinobu... Same way with Law....That's good way to distract you from the right answer. And it's the BEST WAY to do those manuvers when some of the audience figures the answer out being Kanjuro before hand. Because changing material because the audience figured it out is bad writing. A good way to escape this is to create suspicious moves or scenes with different characters so that the audience feels like there can be OTHER CHOICE.... momentarily before reaching the reveal

Read the above, if this arc was a 2 hour movie, you wouldnt have been able to guess it easily.
I didn't say it was easy to guess, it's the contrary.
But we should still give @playa4321 and @Pantheos for guessing this plottwist months ago. Panth and playa wrote their theory in September 2019.

And yes, although you have more moments and more chapters to see, it is still difference to look at the hidden details; that's why only a few got these hints, obviously. Not many users would get those hints.

Luffy finally got that pirate captain's cape!:finally:

So it turns out that Kanjuro was the traitor huh? I never would have guessed, well done Oda. I never liked the guy lol, so this is fine with me.

But how is he still alive after being sliced in half by kinemon? it is a devil fruit ability? cause I thought kanjuro already ate the drawing fruit that made his drawing come to life.

kaido's ships look pretty badass

And thank god the flashback is finally over! :finally:

Luffy, Law and Kidd Team up! Let's go! :finally:

Pudding : I fooled Sanji and strawhats ! I am greatest actress in the world !!

Kanjuro : You need more acting lesson !! :cheers:

I am really interested about Kanjuro btw . I am pretty sure he became traitor after Orochi became Shogun .
to be honest i am not interested , just want him to be slaughtered before they arrive at Onigahsima

Also, a good writer WOULD NOT change his material because one of the audience guessed the right answer beforehand.. rather... he would try to throw you off with different distractions (like Okiku/Shinobu/Law...etc) and try to convince you otherwise until he reveals his mystery... Changing the material just to subvert your expectation... and just for the shock value without making any sense... is was WEAK WRITERS do... Game of Thrones last 2 seasons were exactly like this... it was even heavily done this way in last season which was poor as fuck...
Lol, Oda's admitted to doing this in interviews already.

If people guess his idea, he will sometimes change it solely for the sake of being unpredictable.

But what's even more surprising is that Kanjuro doesn't seem like a last minute change at all, yet the reasoning was still this trash.

I just wanted to give a shout out to @Sadistic Senpai for correctly predicting that the traitor was Kanjuro waaaaaaay in advance.

Congratulations you plot detective. :smithnie:
To be honest the Kamazou twist was really good of Oda and probably the biggest Reveal.
Well it was the biggest reveal in terms of no one guessing it but that was because there was never any previous indication that Kamazou was going to be someone else. There was no reason to believe it was going to be someone we already knew instead of a new character.

In terms of hard hitting story reveals, Denjiro is Kyoshiro and Kanjuro is the traitor will be the hardest hitting ones as they directly affect the plot and affect characters that we have spent time with.

Status
Not open for further replies.