Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that said "knew all along" Kanjuro was the traitor, please regale me with a detailed explanation of how you figured it out. If you can't provide clear and detailed evidence, then you're full of shit:jordanmf:

If you can, then of course you deserve credit where credit is due
Well what if the current Shinobu isnt actually the past Shinobu and just someone posing as her to the time travelers?

We know she doesnt look that much like her and she has some sort of fear of weapons which past shinobu definitely didn't seem to have?

My guess is still Kanjuro. He's the only one besides the minks and Momo/Kinemon that knew Raizo was on Zou. Then he gets captured and not killed or sent to Wano. Doesnt know exactly where Momo and Kine'mon went so he cant snitch on them.

Like others have theorized, He may actually be an amazing artist who created a clone of himself during the boiling incident. As for his overall reasoning, he may be a Kurozumi clan member from rip.

Also notice whose face is missing when the major players fighting against Kaido and Orochi's forces are mentioned.

If its a Scabbard its gonna sting that much more and be that much more of an emotional moment on Panel
:cheers::myman::kata::pepelit::pepedoffy:

I find nothing wrong with Oda's reasoning..
If you have a better scenario or a better reasoning on WHY Kanjuro decided to betray Oden... please enlighten me with that scenario... maybe I would change my mind... who knows
It's extremely lazy and uninspiring.

Oda puts Kanjuro in all of these situations to make you think "surely Kanjuro can't be the traitor, he wouldn't risk his life", yet the stupid justification for that is, "NOPE! He simply wants to die..."

I can't see how you don't find that cheap. There is no substantial reasoning for his actions. It has nothing to do with hate like you suggested due to him being a Kurozumi.

Kanjuro: Since, I was a kid, ever since I lost my heart/emotions, I've always been searching for a place to die.
Kanjuro: From the very beginning, the Kanjuro you all know never existed.
Kanjuro: I experienced joy and sorrow together with you all on a daily basis, obtained your absolute trust...didn't resent any of you, and I also never intended to hurt any of you. The only thing I did was to continuously feed Master Orochi information.
He was never angry about the situation. He was just some mad Kurozumi following Orochi's orders. No personal issues, no ideals, nothing. Just that he was mad and doing Orochi's bidding.

For something that had been built up for 5 years to have an explanation like that is almost insulting tbh.
If you have a better scenario or a better reasoning on WHY Kanjuro decided to betray Oden... please enlighten me with that scenario... maybe I would change my mind... who knows
Do you mean a better alternative to what was provided? Because what was provided was simply that he was mad.

But I'd actually give Kanjuro some unique thoughts. Have him have his own reason for doing what he's doing, that goes beyond the most basic of bare bones explanations.

Status
Not open for further replies.