Questions & Mysteries Who is the traitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

β˜† π•Šπ•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•‘π•–π•£ 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕π•ͺ β˜†
β€Ž
Jack searched for Raizo alone, that too exactly after 20 years and never before. He didn't search for Kinemon or Momonosuke.
coz Raizo only recently timetraveled!? it's been just few weeks/months they reached current timelime iirc! and Kan was in Dressrosa, controlled by Donflamingo ; Kin & Momo were on PH so it's not difficult to imagine someone had reported about their presence to Kaido..... if there is a traitor among the scabbards, we know from last chapter that Oden told them to go to Zou when sthg happens, it'd make sense the traitor told "Raizo must be at Zou"

A

ardym

by the way Kiku and Raizo really cannot be traitor either not after what they did in Udon , the helped Luffy take control of Udon.
Kinemon is too good to be the traitor
and the dukes lost their limbs because of that traitor
and Kawamtsu and Denjiro are the ones who protected Hiyori so neither of them is the traitor
Ashura did his best till now and seem to be one of the most loyal ones.
so anyway it either Shinobu or Kanjuru for me

djiayebee

β€Ž
by the way Kiku and Raizo really cannot be traitor either not after what they did in Udon , the helped Luffy take control of Udon.
Kinemon is too good to be the traitor
and the dukes lost their limbs because of that traitor
and Kawamtsu and Denjiro are the ones who protected Hiyori so neither of them is the traitor
Ashura did his best till now and seem to be one of the most loyal ones.
so anyway it either Shinobu or Kanjuru for me
but without Kan they wouldn't have been able to reach the top of Zou

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Do we know how Inuarashi and Nekomamushi escaped back then after a Number captured them?
Kinemon and other time-travelers thought they were dead, afaik. Also, how did they manage to go to Zou?
Oden: When the time comes, Zou is the place to go to.

Anyway, I doubt any of them are traitors considering they lost a limb and didnt give up Raizo.

djiayebee

β€Ž
Guys, i suddenly thought about it but... we dont know when and how Kin, Kan and Shinobu got their DF, right? It's safe to consider they didnt have it during the flashback, isnt it? But Momo group has already been sent to the future, so does that mean Kin and Kan somehow got theirs in present time...? and Shinobu ate hers in Wano some time during those 20 years?

I mean i often saw a mention of Kan & Shinobu' DF as a potential hint to them being traitors but... just doesn't add up imo

W

wordyworm

I think the "traitor" is just Orochi thinking he has Kyoshiro in his pocket. The rest is just dumb luck and Jack got the VCs when Inu and Neko were captured.

Guys, i suddenly thought about it but... we dont know when and how Kin, Kan and Shinobu got their DF, right? It's safe to consider they didnt have it during the flashback, isnt it?
No it's not safe. Flashback was rushed, especially the battle part. Oden wasn't showing his CoC, Kinemon wasn't showing his cutting fire technique despite castle and forest were on fire, Okiku wasn't shown wearing her demonic mask and armor neither.

And Kinemon and Kanjuro so far used their DF not for offensive but for support and transportation. Making clothes, making drawn bird, making drawn ladder. Imo flashback didn't have a scenario when such abilities were needed.

I think the "traitor" is just Orochi thinking he has Kyoshiro in his pocket.
This doesn't work. Traitor is someone who works for a side, but actually working for opposing side.

Orochi doesn't know Kyoshiro is Denjiro who worked for Oden so this doesn't fit definition of traitor. And doesn't fit when Kaido said "have a spy in your castle" because at that time Kyoshiro hadn't been working under Orochi yet.

djiayebee

β€Ž
Jack got the VCs when Inu and Neko were captured.
exactly! i think with the latest chapter that kinda covers how Jack was able to find Zou, they probably made a VC of Inu and/or Neko when they got captured.... and that also explains why they couldnt locate Raizo himself

How to make vivre card out of somebody again?
Unless dukes were so dumb and didn't realize Beast Pirates were making vivre cards out of them

Because iirc dukes also showed confusion about how Jack managed to find Zou easily 2 times in a row.
If Beast Pirates made vivre card from them and they realized it, they shouldn't be confused and should be like "oh crap they used our vivre card from 20 years ago!!"

djiayebee

β€Ž
Unless dukes were so dumb and didn't realize Beast Pirates were making vivre cards out of them

Because iirc dukes also showed confusion about how Jack managed to find Zou easily 2 times in a row.
If Beast Pirates made vivre card from them and they realized it, they shouldn't be confused and should be like "oh crap they used our vivre card from 20 years ago!!"
as i recall, by using a person's nails? but we dont know much so it would actually be a great way for Oda to introduce how it actually works! i mean if it's DNA based maybe it even works with hair... anyway at the moment imo we cant just ignore the possibility

And Kinemon and Kanjuro so far used their DF not for offensive but for support and transportation. Making clothes, making drawn bird, making drawn ladder. Imo flashback didn't have a scenario when such abilities were needed.
that's totally true about the use of their DF... but if Kin already had in the past, do you think he would let Toki, Momo and Hiyori wear ragged cloths when Oden comes back to Wano?

W

wordyworm

Traitor is someone who works for a side, but actually working for opposing side.
Well, that's why I put it in quotes. I don't think we have a traitor who's actually turned on the SH/Scabbard/Mink coalition. I think Orochi is just a slimy guy with a lot of ears to the ground.

And doesn't fit when Kaido said "have a spy in your castle" because at that time Kyoshiro hadn't been working under Orochi yet.
Damn, now you got me there. But I still believe the Inu/Neko VC part!

They're made of fingernails. Neko may have shed his claw like a housecat, lol!

People said Denjirou was the traitor who did it in order to gain Orochi trust and played some 4d chest for 25 years. But why would he do that as Denjirou if he's just gonna take another identity right after :kaidowhat:

Guys, i suddenly thought about it but... we dont know when and how Kin, Kan and Shinobu got their DF, right? It's safe to consider they didnt have it during the flashback, isnt it? But Momo group has already been sent to the future, so does that mean Kin and Kan somehow got theirs in present time...? and Shinobu ate hers in Wano some time during those 20 years?

I mean i often saw a mention of Kan & Shinobu' DF as a potential hint to them being traitors but... just doesn't add up imo
While I'm not too sure about Kin'emon and Shinobu, I'm pretty sure Kanjuro already had his devil fruit during the flashback as we see his giant ink brush with him.

djiayebee

β€Ž
While I'm not too sure about Kin'emon and Shinobu, I'm pretty sure Kanjuro already had his devil fruit during the flashback as we see his giant ink brush with him.
oh nice catch bro! but he used to make brushes for a living by using the hair of people/corpse before joining the scabbards no? so maybe he can use it as a weapon regardless of having the DF at that time?

Since Jack knew that only Raizo was on Zou we can eliminate anyone that didn't have that information so that includes anyone that was in Wano at the time so no Denjiro, Ashura, Kawa, Kiku, Shinobu and also the dukes they knew his exact location but didn't give it to Jack and Kinemon too he has proven his loyalty so the only suspects are Raizo and Kanjuro.
Raizo doesnt work because he staged a breakout for Luffy. Why do that and leak it lol.

Kanjuro is probably the only person this arc who hasnt really done anything, and I think thats the point.

The only thing that bothers me about Kanjuro is why he just straight up chilled in Dressrosa and gone through with every notable plan Kinemon has had since leaving Wano, but I guess itd be explained in a flashback.

I do think Kanjuro is Kaido's "Ace" or a Kurozumi clan member though, hes the only logical choice, especially since there had to have been a traitor since Oden died.

djiayebee

β€Ž
Kanjuro is probably the only person this arc who hasnt really done anything, and I think thats the point.

The only thing that bothers me about Kanjuro is why he just straight up chilled in Dressrosa and gone through with every notable plan Kinemon has had since leaving Wano, but I guess itd be explained in a flashback.

I do think Kanjuro is Kaido's "Ace" or a Kurozumi clan member though, hes the only logical choice, especially since there had to have been a traitor since Oden died.
but without Kan they wouldn't have been able to reach the top of Zou

Yeah see? Now I feel like there isnt a possible traitor with any of the scabbards. Every single one has done something that had benefitted the crew or against Kaido. Also, just thinking about it, but Kanjuro could have easily given away Kinemon while they traveled too and that never happened. Hell, Kanjuro knew Momo would be at Zou after DR so why wasnt information relayed about him being there? Why Raizo?

Imo, now it cant be:

- Neko/Inu: obviously, they lost limbs and almost lost their people
- Kinemon/Kanjuro/Raizo: obviously not Kinemon. Obviously not Raizo. You essentially explain why it cant be Kanjuro. The trio here obviously all had done something that would exempt them from being traitors.
- Kawamatsu/Denjiro/Asura: I think we've seen enough of them to know they arent the traitors. None of them should have known where Raizo was.
- Shinobu: Doesnt make sense either considering the flashback and her actions during Wano
- Kiku: I thought it was Kiku for a while , especially with the menacing mask, etc. But the flashback changes that imo, and the actions portrayed at Udon.

What i dont get is, how does the traitor know Hiyori is alive, but not Momo? If they do know both live, why only report one and not the other? This to me is the biggest mystery to me, because everyone should know both live right now. Denjiro might not, but even then, he wouldnt know other things that have leaked.

Well what if the current Shinobu isnt actually the past Shinobu and just someone posing as her to the time travelers?

We know she doesnt look that much like her and she has some sort of fear of weapons which past shinobu definitely didn't seem to have?

My guess is still Kanjuro. He's the only one besides the minks and Momo/Kinemon that knew Raizo was on Zou. Then he gets captured and not killed or sent to Wano. Doesnt know exactly where Momo and Kine'mon went so he cant snitch on them.

Like others have theorized, He may actually be an amazing artist who created a clone of himself during the boiling incident. As for his overall reasoning, he may be a Kurozumi clan member from rip.

Also notice whose face is missing when the major players fighting against Kaido and Orochi's forces are mentioned.

If its a Scabbard its gonna sting that much more and be that much more of an emotional moment on Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.