Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/orochi-runs-into-a-trap.702/

i just leave this here my friends. Your admin together with @playa4321 were right. I feel blessed by Oda (after he crushed me with denjiro)
:cheers::cheers:
Do you see our Captain Luffy and Kig together, Kaido gonna get problems soon:steef:

If he is a warm matchup before Zoro fighting off King, with pleasure!
But if he is Zoro real onyl target for this arc, hell no!! I would be so disappointed if Zoro only get Orochi as enemy for this arc...
:josad::josad:

J

Jo_Ndule

:goyea:legendary samurai, talked about from generation to generations , Kozuki Oden.

The only legendary samurai & swordman with real hype and feats to back it up
Not like Ryuma whose best feat is cutting a dragon.

You are discussing something different.
You are questioning the legitimacy of Oda pushing him as rival, something i do not disagree with, even pre-ts he needed to do a better job at building them up and give them accomplishments to match luffys, he did not do that though.

Does not change the fact Oda is still pushing him as rival though.
But we've gotten a rundown of kid's new world pirate career. He said it himself. Lots of failures.

We also got also run down of Law's new world pirate career. A lot of scheming specifically to kill Doflamingo.

And we have very detailed run down of Luffy's career. A lot of stagering success.

Now really, why would Oda really do these "rivals" so dirty? Like Killer for example is literally at the mercy of Chopper as the only person who could possibly cure the man unless Kid kidnaps Vegapunk. This is after Kid's life is specifically saved by Luffy and his allies in Udon. Then Luffy leads the night army to defeat Kaido than anything kid can come up with

Like I feel as though this claim of kid being a "rival" is disrepectful to Luffy and Blackbeard. Like these two have been making gains all over the new world to the point that the king of the world himself has their bounty posters in his hand at one point and yet NONE OF THIS MATTERS because Kid lifted rocks with Luffy that one time.

Of course kid is a contender along side Blackbeard and Luffy, didn't you see him lift rocks? Never mind anything else Luffy and Blackbeard have done to et where they are, Black beard didn't even lift rocks with Luffy so he might not be a rival at all

Status
Not open for further replies.