Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think there was a traitor, but damn, that was shocking regardlessly.

So Denji is finally killing Orochi? Hopefully he will, dude deserves to get his revenge.

Also finally some action. Tbh I think the traitor thingy will become an advantage for the alliance somehow.
nice to see you in this thread :D
well it was really obvious that there were a traitor.
and yes i hope he will be the one who slaughters Orochi

I knew this shit from the start.
I just wanted to see people get disappointed after they found out that it wasn't "Kiku" or "Raizo" lmaoo.
There's literally even a Japanese tale about a traitor in Japanese history whom was a painter too, the same story when the leader of the rebellion die in boiling oil lmao
The point is... it's a good reveal...
Also, a good writer WOULD NOT change his material because one of the audience guessed the right answer beforehand.. rather... he would try to throw you off with different distractions (like Okiku/Shinobu/Law...etc) and try to convince you otherwise until he reveals his mystery... Changing the material just to subvert your expectation... and just for the shock value without making any sense... is was WEAK WRITERS do... Game of Thrones last 2 seasons were exactly like this... it was even heavily done this way in last season which was poor as fuck...

So... props to oda for sticking to the "Proper" answer even though kanjuro became a very popular candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.