Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's extremely lazy and uninspiring.

Oda puts Kanjuro in all of these situations to make you think "surely Kanjuro can't be the traitor, he wouldn't risk his life", yet the stupid justification for that is, "NOPE! He simply wants to die..."

I can't see how you don't find that cheap. There is no substantial reasoning for his actions. It has nothing to do with hate like you suggested due to him being a Kurozumi.

He was never angry about the situation. He was just some mad Kurozumi following Orochi's orders. No personal issues, no ideals, nothing. Just that he was mad and doing Orochi's bidding.

For something that had been built up for 5 years to have an explanation like that is almost insulting tbh.

Do you mean a better alternative to what was provided? Because what was provided was simply that he was mad.

But I'd actually give Kanjuro some unique thoughts. Have him have his own reason for doing what he's doing, that goes beyond the most basic of bare bones explanations.
First of all
the whole "he wants to die" is more than likely a "metaphore" mistranslation shit with spoiler...
I can guarantee you that all what's meant is that "his heart died a long time ago... when people of wano persecuted him and treated him inhumanely" and so on...
Or with Orochi's words when he tried to convince Kanjuro to work under him is that "you will ACT as if you are a Kozoki clan... and your role as actor will end when you die"...etc from metaphor shit...

So.. do not indulge into specific details about wanting to die.. when the translation IS NOT totally accurate at this point.

When you read the official translation... then you recognize what is "metaphor" and what is "not metaphor" and is there deep meaing behind those words... or just as superficial as he said it... So, I'm asking you to delay your judgement until you get the FULL explaination and motives THROUGH official release

Ohh...

There's no need tbh.

I can only see BB reaching that island .

I mean there's nothing securing a spot for them EoS ( for law not even post Wano) plus we have BB solidified as a direct rival/ enemy of the SHs.

BB has fleets, territories and crew with individual hype same as Luffy ( post Wano Luffy if wish) .

At this point we know that neither Kid or Law will get that so they are gonna be left behind tbh.

The next WB,Shiki ,etc are just fandom wetdreams lmao

EoS PK doesn't need rivals.

Guys, read my reasoning a month ago. I also predicted Denjiro is Kyoshiro. To be it came down to 2 people:

Kanjuro or Kiku.

I'm still at a loss for words as to who the traitor is. Shinobu seems like a red herring. Is it one of the Akazaya 9?

We can obviously rule out Kinemon, Kawamatsu, and Ashura Doji. Plus, Inu/Neko/Raizo because they all suffered at the hands of the traitor. That leaves Kiku, Denjiro and Kanjuro. I think Denjiro is clearly Kyoshiro, adopting a fake identity like Ashura/Shutenmaru, because a Samurai subordinate as strong as Kyoshiro doesn't appear out of nowhere without a Top Tier leader. He's the equivalent of a Yonko Commander without a Yonko level leader? Bullshit. Plus he's a money changer which is a dead giveaway. However, he is clearly Oden-allied and on Hiyori's side. When Orochi goes to Onigashima he's in charge of overseeing the Samurai prisoners, and he'll let them all free. It makes no sense as to why he'd be a traitor 20 years ago. Plus Denjiro would have no idea what the time travel crew is doing.

That leaves Kiku and Kanjuro. Both time travellers. I can't rule these two out. I'm afraid they'd both be super fucking random though.

Pudding : I fooled Sanji and strawhats ! I am greatest actress in the world !!

Kanjuro : You need more acting lesson !! :cheers:

I am really interested about Kanjuro btw . I am pretty sure he became traitor after Orochi became Shogun .
Carmel would laugh at him because she fooled the world, Elbaf, and the orphans she took under into thinking she's a good woman while being a slaver trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.