Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time Kid could've been an actual rival to luffy was around Reverse mountain arc. Because by then Luffy hadn't done anything of notoriety and only had five people in his crew so maybe kid had a crew that could match up by using numbers.

When luffy started taking out Warlords and his crew started increasing being made up of the best people in their fields in their world, Kid was no longer a rival. At Sabaody, luffy had more feats and a better crew than kid. Right now in Wano, Zoro is one shot ring killer and luffy is ordering Raizo to save Kid and killer OUT OF PITY

that's not a rival. It's Just pity
well they will be really strong they might really be Admiral level at the end but Luffy would be another leauge and i just don't see them as opponents any more after being traoed and jagded haha (befriended)

What the fuck is this?

What will the rest of the strawhats be doing in this "confrontation"? You think heat and wire can handle even Sanji? What will Franky and Jimbei be doing? Having tea?

Hahaha, people seem to not realise Luffy's crew obliterates any other Supernova's crew. The only rival is Black beard. That's why everyone tries to create matchup for strawhats among the black beard pirates
Im sorry, but where at all did i mention in any of your shitty reading comprehension that their whole crews would fight? I said 2 people for a reason, as they are supernova's, just like Luffy/Zoro.

BM and Kaido are going down
we have so many fighters
Luffy Kid Luffy and their crew
Marco , Jinbe maybe some other WB commanders especially Izo
Luffy grand fleet
the scabbards
Drake and even maybe Apo and Hawkins might switch sided

"Predictable"

When you have months and months to discuss a well designed traitor plot with no contradictions, then obviously you are going to eventually guess the traitor.

You guys are ridiculous.

Read the above, if this arc was a 2 hour movie, you wouldnt have been able to guess it easily. Its only after 250 chapters of moments where Kanjuro has acted "off" that people were able to get it
If I remember correctly, Kanjuro is the traitor theory started surfacing about the time Jack attacked Zou.

it is more than Gag rivalry . or does Oda stated something else ?
being of a fan of only one of them is really tough on you people lol
Its a gag because it doesn't affect the actual plot or the actual characters. Zoro learns nothing from this rivalry and neither does Sanji. Neither of them compete and actually get stronger from said rivalry so it adds up to nothing. They don't have the same goal and when they actually get into serious situations at no point does this rivalry ever come up. For reference, look up Sasuke and Naruto or Gon and killua or Vash and wolfgang to see what an actual rivalry looks like and how it can affect the characters and plot

2020 people still waiting for Kidd to be shown worthless, inferior to Luffy and cheerleader

'Luffy will save Kidď LOL

Stop comparing Kidd to Law , Kidd is a conqueror, main villain of WG, the Main rival of Luffy among WG, has a SN under him that can oneshot Zoro with namless strike.

:holdthisl: You will wait for years, Kidd will never stop being top 2 SN, top 3 WG member.

Anyway, Law>Zoro till Maybe EoS.
You mean the same Kid that was getting ready to die and was relying on Luffy to save him, who only was saved because Luffy friends brought big mom to the jail.

When did the definition of One-Shot change so much. It used to mean being hit with a single attack that caused them to immediately fall and being unable to continue fighting. Not, still standing, ready to continue fighting and stopping the opponent from pulling a scythe out of their body by just by flexing their muscles.

Tell me more about how Killer with only able to hit Zoro because he was distracted by another opponent he didn't take serious. Or that Killer doesn't use named attacks.

Its a gag because it doesn't affect the actual plot or the actual characters. Zoro learns nothing from this rivalry and neither does Sanji. Neither of them compete and actually get stronger from said rivalry so it adds up to nothing. They don't have the same goal and when they actually get into serious situations at no point does this rivalry ever come up. For reference, look up Sasuke and Naruto or Gon and killua or Vash and wolfgang to see what an actual rivalry looks like and how it can affect the characters and plot
what ever you said :D i dont mind i just have another opinion so don't mind me and turn this into Zoro vs Sanji thread

Blackbeard is his enemy for EOS, he will be a fighted Goal, Kid on other side is a rival. Compare it with DBZ and Goku(Luffy)/Vegeta(Kid) and Freezer (Blackbeard).
But Vegeta actually does things to keep up with Goku. Where is Kid's incredible crew or thousands of men? These are the things he needs to keep up with luffy no? How come he has nothing yet Blackbeard has everything but Kid is the Rival

Status
Not open for further replies.