Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don´t think, in the japenese kabuki theater in act 3 the Heros getting a tragedy lose(in that case Luffy and co who are the mainprotagonist of this arc) and the villian take the W. Since we know already that Oden was gonna dying, the whole "tragedy" element wouldn´t have the same impact for our heroes. Also in Act4 the Heros make their comeback and in the end take the W.

In my opinion the Onigashima war end with a tragedy and the whole war continue later again on whole wano country.
Act3 tragedy
Act4 Win for the heroes.

Since Luffy and co already making their move in this chapter in act3, it doesn´t fit to the kabuki theater play where the heroes making their comeback in act4.
What is act 5 ?

The arrangement in the panel used to be like this in pre-timeskip:

Law - Kidd - Luffy
With kidd in the middle acting like he's the big deal

After timeskip:

Luffy in the middle or the front ALWAYS
Kidd and Law on the sides or back LOL

Thank god Oda is not feeding some fans more of this "oh kidd is in middle, so he's better than Luffy" kind of excuses LOL
It's bounty wise

■ Kiddtard : Kid will kill kaido

- Me : There is any evidence for that .

■ Kiddtard : Because he is Luffy Rival and he got Coc .

- Me : Thanks KiddTard .

■ LawTard : Law will shambles and kill Kaido .

- Me : Law can't kill because he is a Doctor .

■ LawTard : but he almost kill doffy .

- Me : Ok Lawtard .

■ SanjiTard : Zoro will fight Orochi

- Me : but enma has an hype against Kaido even though ame no habakiri also cutted kaido but we know for fact it's a snakeslayer sword and Momo who got that sword not Zoro .

■ SanjiTard : but Zoro can't outshine Sanji because he is his rival and his equal .

- Me : Ok SanjiTard .

■ LuffyTard : Luffy will defeat Kaido and kill him .

- Me : Luffy never killed anyone so .

■ LuffyTard : if luffy didn't kill so no one will kill him because luffy is the MC .

- Me : and Zoro the second MC so oda won't let him kill Kaido .

■ Luffytard : No he is just a subordinate i prefer kidd killing him than Zoro .

- Me : Ok and you can see a doctor for your Zorohate syndrome .

■ ZoroTard 1 : Zoro will kill kaido solo

- Me : How .

■ ZoroTard 1 : Because he didn't go all out .

- Me : stop the bullshit .

■ ZoroTard 2 : Zoro will kill kaido In a group Fight after defeating King .

- Me : why you think that .

■ ZoroTard 2 : because there is a lot of parallels though not to mention the second Ryuma and Enma hype and also the parallels between Oden and Zoro and the cover pages and finally Panel of Yasui but i will repeat myself it's a group Attack then the last Blow for Zoro after he scarred him with enma and i think at the war a clash will start between luffy and Kaido but it will be switched to Luffy vs big mom with help because There is a lot of evidences that prove that .

- Me : Thanks Zoro Fan for your answer side character wll always take the backseat .

Status
Not open for further replies.