Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation
Chopper: wow they so cool

Sanji: seeing them fight is depressing. damn I am nowhere near their league.

Franky: they are monsters

Usoop: yeah! It's good that we have zoro here.only he is strong enough to take on these monsters

Zoro: sigh...why they are fighting? Even With their strength together they can't even kill my boredom

Nami: listen you three, zoro is getting bored so finish Beast pirates quickly.
:saitahu:

Yes. Zoro goes on 1v1 against King and he dies the guy was fainting when fighting against a FOX and a Lunatic Killer.
Like clock work we are back to this BS.

Luffy collapsed and almost died from a bite from Hody. No big deal. He later goes on to fight YC levels.

Zoro takes a scythe Killer, who was stronger than before, because he was distracted from an opponent he dropped his guard against and instead of dropping his stops killer from pulling the scythe out of his body by just flexing his muscles. He doesn't fall during the battle. He trains to grow stronger but he can't fight King because he is going to faint during battle, something that has never happen before.

:seriously:

Non confirmed nonsense

That glurrgg isnt about hunger, also the bubble arrow is pointing at the stab
With Zoro looking at his own shoulder
Glurgg is the same sfx as Luffy in WCI. The bubble is NOT pointing at his shoulder. His wound is on the left the bubble us pointing to the right and you can't see Zoro's eyes.

Hahaha. I'm actually dictating a picture to you like you don't have eyes to see

Translation

Usoop: yeah! It's good that we have zoro here.only he is strong enough to take on these monsters

Zoro: sigh...why they are fighting? Even With their strength together they can't even kill my boredom

:pepeke:

Bogard

You can't win
Translation

Translation:

Why are we watching in the background when the one who casually deflected my 720PC and auction trio are showing off :yasu:

Translation

I will definitely recommend the "best headcanon of the year" award for you.....I will fight against all odds for this....:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.