Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yasu suggested location was infact misintrepreted by kinemon . Did Yasu stockpile something far ahead so thst luffy and other could work ?

Either this or kinemon misunderstanding let traitor forcefully reveal himself giving ample time for denjiro to shift things on his side.
Luck played the huge factor lol. Kanjuro should probably weep in the corner.

I am curious if Appo will rescue him and take momo to onigashima.
My take is that what Yasu suggested is just as what Kinemon interpreted, BUT Denijro knows the traitor revealed this same information and suddenly changed the location and make it seems as Kinemon is the mastermind behind this.

Probably to make Kinemon feel better from his leaked and failed plan.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Its a pity that at this night Kaido and Big Mom will fall I hoped to see the Rocks comeback and how they would terrorize the world but with all actors on field plus the cavalry with Nekomamushi coming later as there trump card both Big Mom and Kaido will fall at this night I just hope it wont be fairytail-like

Luffy prob now can make Kaido bleeding with his enhance 2.0 Haki
Onigshima war won't see fall of kaido and BM

First, alliance doesn't seem that strong to match kaido and bm pirates

Second, one night isn't enough to defeat them

Third, wano could have 5 acts and we are yet to enter into third

My take is that what Yasu suggested is just as what Kinemon interpreted, BUT Denijro knows the traitor revealed this same information and suddenly changed the location and make it seems as Kinemon is the mastermind behind this.

Probably to make Kinemon feel better from his leaked and failed plan.
This is possible and and I'd probably prefer this than this whole random goofs saving the plan shit

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
denjiro revealed himself too early. should have wai to reach onigashima. imagine if he woudl onyl reveal himself in fron of orochi and orochi asks him to defend him from enemies but then denjiro would tell him I am your enemy and cuts orochi open.
I doubt orochi who appears to be a fodder need denjiro to sneak kill him

You believe this fight will end in one night?

Like Katakuri requires 10 hour fights and cracker requires 11 hour fights but Two yonko require 12 hours
Anything is possible

You guys wouldn't believe me if during pre TS I said a Yonko could be defeated in some hours.
Then Elizabello II happened, he can defeat a Yonko only after 1 hour of charging

Then you guys wouldn't believe it if someone said a Yonko could be defeated in less than 1 hour.
Then King the Wildfire happened, defeating Big Mom in mere minutes if not seconds

Era of Wankou is over

Status
Not open for further replies.