• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro haters last week: PrImE LAw>PriMe ZorO, LaW sTooD neXt To Luffy

Zoro haters this week: ImAgiNe UsInG tHat FoR pOwErsCaLiNg

:yasu:
:yasu:Let us forget Law could cut multiple marine ships (that has strong metals) at PH
FI Luffy g3 crushed half of Noah (island level ship)

Still salty Zoro with Enma didnt move but watch the trio flex

Well I'm someone who believes that Gear third attacks are actually not that far off from a regular Kong gun.
:kayneshrug:

It's inefficient because of the speed but Gear 3 is still very powerful!
Of course G3 is powerful,but I still think G4 Attacks are still one league above G3.
While G3 cover both power and range, while G4 attacks coming up with power and speed.

As simple compare, G3 EG couldn't even scratch Crackers shield, while Boundman KG easily destroy it.

In that case G4 KG>=>G3 EG

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:yasu:Let us forget Law could cut multiple marine ships (that has strong metals) at PH
FI Luffy g3 crushed half of Noah (island level ship)

Still salty Zoro with Enma didnt move but watch the trio flex
I am not salty Ndule, I am fully aware of what happened before. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy. You should know by now that I use these spoiler threads to banter a bit.

Maybe Elephant gattling =< KG ~ JC
But the Rest of g3 attacks are below snakeman and boundman named moves .

Just see how Kata no haki blocked g3 before liffy switched and grabbed him.
cracker blocking then crushing g3 punch yet g4 is different story.
Well i didn't say that they're equal, just that the AP gap isn't as drastic as people make it out to be.

Elephant gun made Cracker's main biscuit body visibly struggle. He needed a second rewind to blow Luffy back while Kong Gun broke through the biscuit and send his body flying a bit back.

Pre timeskip Luffy easily destroyed marine bustercall battleships without haki and Gear 4 .
You forgot you are one of those fans who argue with portrayal and feats oda portrayed them to use their strongest attack or mod just to destroy that ship in one blow whereas Zoro destroyed one with a single slash and Mihawk destroyed 50 ships with single slash
Kidd and law and luffy's fans oda is shitting on you LMAO @Topi you are right tho one is attacking a ship which was full of veterans and Yc2 and YC4 and A Yonko without a named attack and witout his swordmanship vs Trio attacking a ship of fodders with named attack LMAO
Thanks @LANJI CUCKSMOKE for that reply i will use it again :
oda making all three equal will be bs .
people are so quick to forget how much the community gutted luffy after beating katakuri suggesting he wasnt stronger than cracker, katakuri or even doffy after their fight ended. Then he grew while law did what?
clashed with hawkins
and now off a boat panel they are equal
what a can of bs.

yall want to see feats until it comes to your fav , then you disregard it all together. law went all out against doffy. thinking he didnt is classic denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.