Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
If Kidd can still rival current Luffy (post Katakuri fight, Future Sight, advanced CoA Luffy)

Then that means Kidd left the timeskip FAR stronger than Luffy
Kidd ~ Current Luffy
Kidd > pre Udon/ad CoA Luffy
Kidd >> pre Future Sight Luffy
Kidd >>> post TS Luffy
Well to be fair, we never got to see Kid's full power since he is featless, so Oda can make him as strong as the plot demands it, and he can justify by simply saying Kid grew through experience of fighting the yonkos during the timeskip(we know he fought the Red Hair pirates, Big Mom pirates and Kaido).

And according to Rayleigh, you grow the most when you're back in the corner in intense battles. This alongside the fact Kid also followed part of Luffy's Udon training could be ways for Oda to explain how Kid caught up to Luffy

Well to be fair, we never got to see Kid's full power since he is featless, so Oda can make him as strong as the plot demands it, and he can justify by simply saying Kid grew through experience of fighting the yonkos during the timeskip(we know he fought the Red Hair pirates, Big Mom pirates and Kaido).

And according to Rayleigh, you grow the most when you're back in the corner in intense battles. This alongside the fact Kid also followed part of Luffy's Udon training could be ways for Oda to explain how Kid caught up to Luffy
it implies luffy is the one catching up
not the other way around.
meaning luffy just caught up after udon training.

Worst

Custom title
But but Luffy has defeated Doffy, Cracker, Katakuri, Holdem, Urashima, Babanuki blablabla

Oda: Kidd is rivalling current Luffy
That just means up until now, Kidd was still stronger and Luffy trained hard to catch up. But of course you guys can keep being in denial even when the mangaka showed the opposite
I know u re trolling but Kid trained exactly like Luffy did he just wasn't lucky enough to have Rayleigh teaching him all the stuff but went in the NW and did what the SHs would have done, "picking fights" it was a risk but apparently it worked....

Worst

Custom title

Have u checked the other version I've sent? (PM)

Bogard

You can't win
it implies luffy is the one catching up
not the other way around.
meaning luffy just caught up after udon training.
Or that they were growing at the same pace

- Luffy grew stronger through training while Kid grew stronger through experience of fighting yonkos(even lost an arm and got scars to symbolize it)
- Luffy fought high tiers from dressrosa to WCI when Kid fought Kaido
- Kid also took part of Luffy's udon training

N

NeutralWatcher

I think all supernova grew stronger.

Pre TS Drake lost to a single pacivista.
After TS he clashed with Sanji who easily destroyed pacifista wih 1 kick.

Maybe during 2 years all supernova fought strong pirates.

For Kidd I think:
During 2 years he fought strong pirates.
Injured 1 of BM.
Attacked RH pirates.
Udon training.

I think Kidd became stronger during those events.

Or that they were growing at the same pace

- Luffy grew stronger through training while Kid grew stronger through experience of fighting yonkos(even lost an arm and got scars to symbolize it)
- Luffy fought high tiers from dressrosa to WCI when Kid fought Kaido
- Kid also took part of Luffy's udon training
didnt see kid taking part in luffy's udon training majority of which focused on coa.
lifting rocks didnt bring about the big boost in udon.
kid is not confirmed to have fought shanks. red hair pirates is ambiguous. how much did killer bloom after kaido?

Why are people obsessing over how Kid got strong? As if the only way to get strong is to fight Kuri & Mingo.

"Luffy beat Mingo & Kuri, that means he schools Kid. Who did Kid beat?"

Kid fought sweet commanders & the strongest yonko crew out there, the Red Haired Pirates. Luffy didn't need to beat Kuri to become strong, same with Kid, the fact that he fought them made him stronger.

I know u re trolling but Kid trained exactly like Luffy did he just wasn't lucky enough to have Rayleigh teaching him all the stuff but went in the NW and did what the SHs would have done, "picking fights" it was a risk but apparently it worked....
Trolling my ass

Kidd didn't train as hard as Luffy during Udon arc. Master Hyogoro only taught Luffy alone, not Kidd

The lifting stone is irrelevant and not training
Udon training is advanced CoA training and only Luffy got that

Thanks to it finally Luffy now is able to catch up with Kidd.

You people are bullshittinh way too much. Kid 1 year into the timeskip fought and lost against a Big Mom Comnander.

Luffy 1 year into the timeskip had Gear 4 while he was training with Rayleigh.

Keep in mind that the island Luffy was on had Gear 4 level monsters.

He needed King Kong Gun and snakeman to defeat some of the animals on Rusakaina

Kid is not on Luffy's level.

Bogard

You can't win
do anyone seriously think there's a supernova stronger than Luffy? im sorry but that's just delusional:kayneshrug:Oda always makes sure Luffy stays ahead in feats, hype, and power.
I think Luffy will still be shown as the strongest, but there is nothing wrong in believing Kid could be on his level. Unlike with Law, we don't know Kid's full power and we know Kid got his own adventure with the yonkos that could potentially explain why he is still on Luffy's level

Status
Not open for further replies.