Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeperLevi

I liked Gion for the short period of time she was on-panel, but I doubt Oda will give her the time of day.

But it would be amazing to have a female Admiral (by strength standard), however clearly she was edged out by Fujitora and Ryokugyu on that front.
She ending up not being promoted, not change the fact that her power is beyond Vice-Admiral.
Oda must give a explanation for it in future.

Kidd and Law must jealous as all hell that Luffy got a former shichibukai on his crew now hehe :milaugh:

Also 'Jinbe is dead' fans be crying right now, Now that Jinbe is is officially introduced as the helmsman of the straw hats crew, his life is safe until the end of the series. :steef:

10/10 chapter already!

Kidd and Law must jealous as all hell that Luffy got a former shichibukai on his crew now hehe :milaugh:

Also 'Jinbe is dead' fans be crying right now, Now that Jinbe is is officially introduced as the helmsman of the straw hats crew, his life is safe until the end of the series. :steef:

10/10 chapter already!
Yeah but Law was a Shichibukai as well... But the old gen one Law was not... so.. Sure. lol

Idk if Neko/Inu are fighting Jack again tbh. I think they only said they're "showing" him their true form.

Otherwise, it all makes sense with Luffy beating Kaido, and the new monster trio beating the Calamities:

Luffy vs. Kaido (emperor vs. emperor)

Zoro vs. King (sword duel)
Sanji vs. Queen (tech fighters)
Jinbe vs. Jack (fishman vs. fishman)

Then you can have Franky, Robin, Brook beat the Numbers/Tobbi Roppo.

Yeah but Law was a Shichibukai as well... But the old gen one Law was not... so.. Sure. lol
im not talking about the captains. I meant that Luffy got Jinbe as a crewmember. Luffy got a shichibukai as a crew member. Both Kidd and Law don't have comparable crewmembers. Luffy now has his own monster trio with: Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe. Luffy got his top 3 fighters like the Yonko now.

Both Kidd and Law don't have crew members as strong as luffy's main fighters. Kidd's best is killer and poor law only got Bepo and John Bart.

Status
Not open for further replies.