• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeperLevi

Interesting...
You put Gion equal to Akainu and Kaido?
Yeah. My reasons?
Sakazuki and Borsalino were who had the best clashes with Edward in Marineford,stoping his bisento with one leg. So,Admiral Level~Yonko level.
I loved Gion when she was introduced in a Anime Expo as a Admiral level woman in Marine. Oda estabilishes her power as equal to Sakazuki and Borsalino,giving her a epithet equal to their.

M

MD Zolo

Yeah. My reasons?
Sakazuki and Borsalino were who had the best clashes with Edward in Marineford,stoping his bisento with one leg. So,Admiral Level~Yonko level.
I loved Gion when she was introduced in a Anime Expo as a Admiral level woman in Marine. Oda estabilishes her power as equal to Sakazuki and Borsalino,giving her a epithet equal to their.
I liked Gion for the short period of time she was on-panel, but I doubt Oda will give her the time of day.

But it would be amazing to have a female Admiral (by strength standard), however clearly she was edged out by Fujitora and Ryokugyu on that front.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Yeah. My reasons?
It's just an ephithet...
Her codename
That's not enough to put her equal to Akainu

Yeah. My reasons?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Yeah. My reasons?
finally someone with some brains around here

Status
Not open for further replies.