Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see....you started "excuses" for King already.....:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Not excuse, this is Oda we are talking about!!
Same author who made Big Mom got speedblitzed by Brook, same author who made Big Mom's attack got tanked by Chopper, same author who had hyped her for years, only to have her spamming wedding cake as soon as she finally gets an arc.
Same author who had hyped Dragon since East Blue saga only to make him running away the first time he took an action. Same author who made Luffy defeated Katakuri, Doffy and Cracker but can't protect Otama from headliner!! Same author who hyped Zoro's endurance since East Blue saga but made him fainted fastly in Wano!! Same author who changed Mr. Prince the genius strategiest and fighting cook into Mr. Princess the crying damsel. Same author who turned Chopper the dependable little monster into trash mascot!! Same author who turned Nami the sneaky thief into Miss Fanservice and Damsel!!

Nothing is impossible in this manga, the logics are not there anymore!!!

but why does it feel like while momo has taken hostage while he was talking to Luffy he didn't bother to jump from the bird...he was just sitting back while Kanjuro didn't even bother to tie him up...
See

Genius Momo or should I say genius Oda
> Makes Momo and scrubbards don't fear death and yoloing Kaido
> now I'm afraid I will die jumping from this height!!

Not excuse, this is Oda we are talking about!!
Same author who made Big Mom got speedblitzed by Brook, same author who made Big Mom's attack got tanked by Chopper, same author who had hyped her for years, only to have her spamming wedding cake as soon as she finally gets an arc.
Same author who had hyped Dragon since East Blue saga only to make him running away the first time he took an action. Same author who made Luffy defeated Katakuri, Doffy and Cracker but can't protect Otama from headliner!! Same author who hyped Zoro's endurance since East Blue saga but made him fainted fastly in Wano!! Same author who changed Mr. Prince the genius strategiest and fighting cook into Mr. Princess the crying damsel. Same author who turned Chopper the dependable little monster into trash mascot!! Same author who turned Nami the sneaky thief into Miss Fanservice and Damsel!!

Nothing is impossible in this manga, the logics are not there anymore!!!

See

Genius Momo or should I say genius Oda
> Makes Momo and scrubbards don't fear death and yoloing Kaido
> now I'm afraid I will die jumping from this height!!
Why does Kawamatsu just stand there while Kanjuro is flying away instead of launching a ranged slash?

Remember when people were very optimistic
"Toki will reveal important plots about Void Century!!!"

Then Toki pulled the exact opposite!!
Instead of revealing plot, she stfu-ed Oden who wanted to talk about it!!

"So Toki, the plot is..."
"Sshhhhh no dinner for you!!"

Genius Toki
Actually the whole flashback was a waste of time. It was hyped that it would reveal so many details but it was just an excuse to stretch the chapters.

I don't understand, wasn't the plan to use the fire festival and attacking the beast pirates who don't see the attack coming? With Kanjuro flying away, isn't the beast pirates already in fight modus which make the plan basically useless? But I guess finally we move on next week to the fire festival.

I don't understand, wasn't the plan to use the fire festival and attacking the beast pirates who don't see the attack coming? With Kanjuro flying away, isn't the beast pirates already in fight modus which make the plan basically useless? But I guess finally we move on next week to the fire festival.
I think that plan was already fated to fail miserably. It's only the question of how much..:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.