Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

โ˜† ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ป๐•’๐••๐••๐•ช โ˜†
โ€Ž
I don't understand, wasn't the plan to use the fire festival and attacking the beast pirates who don't see the attack coming? With Kanjuro flying away, isn't the beast pirates already in fight modus which make the plan basically useless? But I guess finally we move on next week to the fire festival.
In the chapter they say they're "trying to contact Onigashima but no one picks up maybe coz they're already too much enjoying the party"

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
I don't understand, wasn't the plan to use the fire festival and attacking the beast pirates who don't see the attack coming? With Kanjuro flying away, isn't the beast pirates already in fight modus which make the plan basically useless? But I guess finally we move on next week to the fire festival.
Actually, their plan was screwed when zoro seppuku scene and luffy attacking kaido. So i assumed if that not happening, their plan will go like the original plan.

N

NeutralWatcher

What meteor did doffy cut in half ?
All he did was make a doffy sized hole in the meteor. Same with law. The floor they stood on was completely destroyed.
That attack still destroyed meteor and Sanji tanked an attack that has destructive capacity to destroy meteor which shows how durable Sanji is. With RS he will be even more durable and more invincible.

djiayebee

โ˜† ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ป๐•’๐••๐••๐•ช โ˜†
โ€Ž
*sigh* i can see the same persons complaining every single week coz of "bad writing" or "plot" or "that makes no sense (coz of my headcanon)" or whatever........... oh well, haters always gonna hate eh

anyway, i really enjoyed the chapter, i liked Kanjuro's new skills and how Kin keeps complaining about it hahaha "damn another skill we never saw!" he's so salty lol

i also enjoyed the way Jinbei came back and introduced himself to everyone, and how Kid and Law reacted! that was gold ^^ i saw in the early pages of the spo discussions several people wondering why/how he came back at the right place and at the right moment...... but did u guys forget he's the (or one of the) strongest fishman? we'll definitely learn in the next chapters how he came back but it's not hard to imagine he just asked his way to any fish or sea animals how to get there

So whole Beast Pirates, Big Mom Pirates, and Orochi's forces all already enjoying the festival so much and didn't have at least 1 out of 40,000 or whatever men they have to pick up the danger signal?

Pretty convenient and very competent.
As expected from One Piece plot and One Piece villains

Status
Not open for further replies.