Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt, considering his entire sake cup scene and insulting her, that would be horrible
Big Mom could have been in a somewhat good mood because of the cake she ate, maybe not a complete good mood to not go after Luffy but at least a little bit of a good mood to allow Jinbe to leave maybe after making a deal with him.

I would switch Zoro and Sanji on opponents though, but fine who face either King or Queen since they treated like dynamic equals.
How come they are dynamic equals?

One one shotted BM, one got ragdolled first.
One remained calm in front of BM, one got nervous.
One already had his bounty revealed, one still in mystery.
One appeared in Oden's flashback when Kaido faced Moria, one didn't.
One made history in the flashback with "wild fire that won't go down until 5 days", one only appeared once and never got spotlight.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Bogard

You can't win
I find it strange that Oda is casually grouping all these guys now when i thought they'd be reserved for the final act

- Kid suddenly taking part of Kaido battle
- Denjiro revealing himself
- Jinbei coming back

It really feels like a final battle. Only Neko and Marco are left

I find it strange that Oda is casually grouping all these guys now when i thought they'd be reserved for the final act

- Jinbei coming back

I believe far more are reserved including a third party and even fifth!!

- Jinbei coming back

Act 3 is about to end and Act 5 is just an epilogue(it will be short IMO)

Also KnY beating One Piece in sales that's why Oda taking out his big guns

- Jinbei coming back

Theres still a TON that needs to happen though. If its a final battle, its a hell of a long one. Oda's "battle" sections of his arcs almost take as long as his "story" section. We are in for a 50-80 chapter war here. I personally think something is still going to go wrong though.

Momo being taken not to Onigashima apparently (but to Hiyori?) makes me believe the War will carry from Onigashima to the Capital.

Plus, dont forget Hawkin's words to Luffy: He has a 15% chance of surviving the month. Its been 2 weeks only.

Status
Not open for further replies.