Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he has his reasons to make her come here, and he has also surely his reasons to show how important Elbaf was to her and Streusen's huge role in her story either. Her story will not end here if the man who made her a pirate and the way she is is absent.
You're too optimistic. Look what Oda is doing to BM and how he has been treating her all this time. Streusen can be absent and Oda wouldn't care.

J

Jo_Ndule

Law and Kid can't keep up to be honest. Jinbei on his own can rival both Law and Kidd. Then we have people like Zoro and Sanji who are outright stronger than any underling under Law or Kid
Lol
It's funny how Jack has more potential match-ups than King and Queen now with Jinbei there lol

- Kawamatsu and Jinbei, both fishmen
- Inuarashi and Nekomamushi as a payback from Zou

Monster Jack will have his hands full :myman:
Jack has always been the better calamity, his defeat will be more impactful too
At this point I'm not even sure King/Queen are stronger than Jack.

But that doesn't make any sense. She can't just take his life span, it doesn't work on him.
It works on everybody. The only stipulation is that you fear her.

Fear is an emotion. It can change at any time. So at one time even Usopp can be brave enough to resist her. Then t can flip to another time when Usopp is afraid of her and it works on him

I fully believe Big mom is capable of making Jinbei fear her.

J

Jo_Ndule

J

@Jo_Ndule was right again, even though he had the lowest bounty Jack was the most important Calamity:smithnie:
If we compare their bounties (same crew)

Jack is 28 , became Commander recently
Yet 1 B and was the Villain of Zou, stalled 2 high tiers 12 hours each for 5 days. Then fough Fuji and Tsuru...

Jack has been the most fleshed and badass Calamity. He just oozes the same Aura as Kaido.

King and queen even in flashbacks, they dont get much focus lol

You're too optimistic. Look what Oda is doing to BM and how he has been treating her all this time. Streusen can be absent and Oda wouldn't care.
I doubt it, if Oda wanted her to be taken she would have come at least with most of her crew and the one able to succeed her as captain of the BMP that is Katakuri and Prometheus would be here.
I am also sure that her story with Elbaf is not done and that she will eventually return here.

My point is that it shouldn't be
But we are talking about Big mom and her character consistency. She's been characterised as a person who believes in this "Eye for an eye" business hence why she had that Death roulette thing... We've seen her deal with Pedro a person who came to steal from her and damaged her man. The moment she got his life span, she even gave him boat to leave her territory.

Like she literally gives her enemies transportation once the eye for an eye is finished. That's how she's been characterised already. You can't start saying it doesn't make sense now. You should be said it didn't make sense for Pedro as well then

Status
Not open for further replies.