Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are right

Expectation: Jinbe will appear to change the tide during the peak of Fire Festival

Reality: He appeared only to deal with fodders of Beast Pirates.
I thought Luffy and his G4, Law, and Kidd were enough. Turned out I was wrong, Denjiro was also needed to beat those fodders.
Then I thought those 4 were overkill already for the fodders.
Oda: No, throw in Jinbe there as well!!

Also Oda: Despite all these guys there, let Kanjuro able to escape!!!

Oda wouldn't let that happen. The vinsmokes will also appear in Wano with an awesome entrance and BM will once again look bad.
Who knows maybe there's still a chance that won't be the case.
:gokulaugh:. What's this are reading two piece ?!

So oda will kill them offpaneld or let big mom capture them after shs save them ?!
:gokulaugh:
Then why do the fucking cliffhanger where Oda left Jinbe, the Sun Pirates, and Germa's fate unknown just when Big Mom came to confront them. If Oda was going to have everyone escape safely then why not show it? Why do the cliffhanger? I don't see anything wrong with the Vinsmokes getting captured or killed.

I'm sorry, didn't want to hurt your feelings. I will just tell it how it is though.
I love reading OP, but in terms of pure writing quality (only looking at the story and character development) any neutral manga fan will tell you that HxH is right at the top with Jojo and Berserk.
OP is amazing for a "mainstream manga" and dwarfs the likes of Naruto etc., but it's not better than those three.
One Piece far eclipse those mangas in terms of story telling , deep of todays society picture and the built up is far greater than those mangas

For example Sabos quote to Dragon " this town stinks more than Gray terminal"
"If I stay here I will never be free !"

Just those two quotes hold a very deep meaning

I admit that the battle scenes in OP suck but thats the only weak poin against those listed manga

escpeacially HXH is worse it wants to look intellectual but its far from it stretched dialogues let it look like it has quality but its not the case
The same goes for Berserk it just one aspect of the feudal era its one dimensionel but OP is 3D its on a whole another league
For Jojo I agree its a very good manga but not complex as OP

As I always say, narratively speaking, the supernovaes (bar Luffy and Zoro) are there to fail to props up the mugiwaras success:

-In Dressrosa Law failed to beat/killed Dofla. Luffy done it
-In WCI, Urouge failed to beat Cracker, Luffy done it
-In WCI, Capone had to summit to Big Mom=> Luffy beat her strongest commander, Brook stole The poneglyphs, Sanji made a faint
-In Wano, we discovered that Law and Kidd have failed to add big Names to their crew and Luffy has a ex-Shishibukai with him and have fleet of 5600 men.

Luffy has a better lineage, a better masters, better brothers, a better boat and better crew. They cannot compete :kayneshrug:

No way. Jinbei doesn't fear her, he already proved that. BM can't take his soul away.
Again that not how emotions work. You don't pick a single situation when a person is feeling one emotion and then say that emotion is permanent. Usopp can be brave in one situation and a coward in another

If Big mom grabs Aladdin, Jimbei's man, and starts pulling off his limbs one by pne? Are you saying Jimbei would have the exact same emotions as when he was full of hope joining the strawhats.

C'mon why do I literally have to explain emotions to you. You're a human being aren't you

J

Jo_Ndule

As I always say, narratively speaking, the supernovaes (bar Luffy and Zoro) are there to fail to props up the mugiwaras success:

-In Dressrosa Law failed to beat/killed Dofla. Luffy done it
-In WCI, Urouge failed to beat Cracker, Luffy done it
-In WCI, Capone had to summit to Big Mom=> Luffy beat her strongest commander, Brook stole The poneglyphs, Sanji made a faint
-In Wano, we discovered that Law and Kidd have failed to add big Names to their crew and Luffy has a ex-Shishibukai with him and have fleet of 5600 men.

Luffy has a better lineage, a better masters, better brothers, a better boat and better crew. They cannot compete :kayneshrug:
How could Urouge beat cracker and enraged army when he just defeated Snack? Did you see what happened when Luffy beat cracker? He couldnt even survived Sanji attacks or enraged army.

Capone is the one who made the assassination plans, capone saved the alliance some time with big Father, Chiffon contributed in the cake baking! The only thing Luffy and crew did more was Luffy beating Cracker and katakuri.

Kidd isnt there fail, stop writing stuff as if Zoro didnt fail in NW many times. He recently failed to even round up samurais.

Luffy hinstl also failed many times, neede help from Capone/germa/fishmen , help from law to take down Doffy family.

Again that not how emotions work. You don't pick a single situation when a person is feeling one emotion and then say that emotion is permanent. Usopp can be brave in one situation and a coward in another

If Big mom grabs Aladdin, Jimbei's man, and starts pulling off his limbs one by pne? Are you saying Jimbei would have the exact same emotions as when he was full of hope joining the strawhats.

C'mon why do I literally have to explain emotions to you. You're a human being aren't you
Lol, you don't understand fiction do you? And why are you comparing Jinbei with Usopp? Jinbei could be tortured and he still wouldn't feel scared of BM. Just stop with this nonsense.

If Oda writes HxH:
Let's make Merem spamming "wedding cake" all day everyday, or make him stab himself for fair fight!!!!!
If Oda writes HxH, the story would be already over instead of Mr. Hiatus.
You're only picking up the worst parts about OP. What's about Doflamingo's epic speech, Akainu's radical justice or other memorable stuff? Roger just laughing about the One Piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.