Captain
3 commanders
All yonko have a significant top 3 under them
Big mom = the sweet commanders
Kaido = all stars/calamities
Shanks = ben beckmann, lucky roo, yasopp
Newgate = marco, jozu, ace
Roger = oden, ray, scopper

Tho admittedly primebeard only really had oden who seemed significant power wise back then

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
He probably has a huge scar under his yukata

:gokulaugh:
I don't really care tbh. I made it known that these spoiler threads serve for me to banter a bit. What am I supposed to? People are jumping to conclusions from one panel without anything else to back it up, week after week. If someone actually thought Jimbei would die, he hasn't been following OP lmao. I am just having some fun.

On that note

Tho admittedly primebeard only really had oden who seemed significant power wise back then
*Newgate = marco, jozu, Vista
Ace isn't in top 3 of WBP but he is Stronger than Some YC3 of other Crew

BM had four though, Shanks has a Vice Captain, Newgate also has Vista and we do not know how Thatch faired against them, Oden only traveled for a short amount of time compared to how long Roger Pirates existed + Rayleigh was VC

Jinbe's sudden showing is making zero sense, Oda literally alluded at the conclusion of WCI that he and germa aren't leaving unscathed, do you guys think that someone is imitating him? Caterina Devon maybe lmao
1. How would she ever know Jinbe made a promise to Luffy in that same fashion

2. Katarina and Blackbeard were at Beehive for days after Jinbe was left at WCI.

3. The spoilers mention Jinbe manipulating and being in water, shes a devil fruit user and im sure she cant copy the persons physical abilities.

I don't really care tbh. I made it known that these spoiler threads serve for me to banter a bit. What am I supposed to? People are jumping to conclusions from one panel without anything else to back it up, week after week. If someone actually thought Jimbei would die, he hasn't been following OP lmao. I am just having some fun.

On that note

You? Nothing.
Just funny how Yonkou hype crumbles and people still not understanding what´s going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.