Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hum, maybe. But it wouldn’t surprise me if you could truly earn that title after you obtained it. If you have powerful allies, powerful crew and territories, I don’t see why you couldn’t become a Yonko before reaching Yonko level. Luffy is already being called the fifth emperor even though he’s still way below any Yonko in terms of strength.
It was a title given to Luffy by fake news Morgan, neither marines nor WG acknowledged Luffy as such... not to mention, Kid and Law have weakass crew members plus nothing implied they have territories...

lol I see some of these cats should have been with me 15 years ago in AP forums when HxH was coming out "weekly"

You think people are shitting on OP weekly here? HxH used to get gang banged every week (not that they were right)

Nostalgic. I'm old asf smh
Yo! I was Buccaneer on there back then. Fell off around Thriller Bark which is weird because I really enjoy it now, it was just too slow for weekly I guess.

I remember a lot of praise for HxH even through the massive delays actually, people saying how worth the wait was. But it looked raggedy AF to me and I still don't get how people compare it. Does it still exist?

You dont know that hence the off panel, plus Bonney seem to be a top priority when Akainu had a chill run down his spine.
Hence why it is no hypocrisy, all we know is she reached Marine Headquarters. After that logic dictates him giving her over.
Everything else is you trying to pretend it´s the same thing when it is not.
Btw, i never said anything about BM yet in regards to Jinbe being here, we do not know what happened, nevertheless, nothing to do with Bonney possibly escaping from prison.

Hence why it is no hypocrisy, all we know is she reached Marine Headquarters. After that logic dictates him giving her over.
Everything else is you trying to pretend it´s the same thing when it is not.
Btw, i never said anything about BM yet in regards to Jinbe being here, we do not know what happened, nevertheless, nothing to do with Bonney possibly escaping from prison.
The hypocrisy is for people bashing Linlin for letting Jinbei escape but Akainu also somehow let Bonney escape too.

Status
Not open for further replies.