Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot how she literally takes life span as tax?
What’s wrong with that tho? The citizens get to live at a pretty high standard (no signs of poverty at all on totland and no reason for it to exist given all the free food around) and under the umbrella of a Yonkou so they’re guaranteed safety, all for just a small portion of their lifespan. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

What’s wrong with that tho? The citizens get to live at a pretty high standard (no signs of poverty at all on totland and no reason for it to exist given all the free food around) and under the umbrella of a Yonkou so they’re guaranteed safety, all for just a small portioN of your lifespan. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal if you ask me.
Small portion? That´s one sixth of your life.

Small portion? That´s one sixth of your life.
Some of those people won’t even live as long as they’d live on Totland outside it due to tings like poverty, war etc. Moreover, they do it of their own free will. If any of them want to stop they are free to do so long as they leave totland. Hell, the citizens of totland don’t even pay rent or bills on totland iirc all they need to do is give a bit of their lifespan, so again, I don’t see what the problem is ^^’

:crazwhat:
puck as well?
:hope::quest:
why cant you accept an L with dignity
?
:lusalty:
I'm sorry I can't keep this up lol

I am a big supporter of the monster Trio remaining Luffy, Zoro, Sanji... my dude I was trolling you lol. I'm sorry you made it way to easy but you kept coming back for more and I'm seriously bored lol

People are so easy to troll on this site hahaha, 0 mod oversight.

Usually your not allowed to troll so obviously without getting banned.

Sorry Lanji. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.