Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise that power of friendship alone won’t be able to overcome the power gap between them. Luffy gets wrecked by Kaido, might last longer than last time though. There should be a tag action against them with one significant giving the finishing blow.
It's not the power of friendship. It's the power of advanced CoA that's going to hit Kaido's organs internally. His organs can't take no King Kong Gatlings.

It's not the power of friendship. It's the power of advanced CoA that's going to hit Kaido's organs internally. His organs can't take no King Kong Gatlings.
Kaido isn’t just gonna sit around and take hits. Last time he got serious he one shot G4 Luffy. Luffy might take it to mid diff on his own though. He sure needs help to finish Kaido off. His Advanced CoA isn’t on level to defeat Kaido alone.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Lmao. On a serious note, I get that Oda is trying to create suspense but that just fails flat tbh, if you had one of the Flying Six or some other characters involved it would’ve been better.
I think overall, Oda dealt with Kanjuro’s reveal really poorly. He was trying so hard to build up a surprise reveal by even making Kanjuro almost die with Oden because of some “Kanjuro doesn’t care about his life” excuse. Kanjuro’s suicidal tendencies is just a poor excuse to get him in the pot with Oden. It was too forced and made Kanjuro’s character feel cheap.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I think overall, Oda dealt with Kanjuro’s reveal really poorly. He was trying so hard to build up a surprise reveal by even making Kanjuro almost die with Oden because of some “Kanjuro doesn’t care about his life” excuse. Kanjuro’s suicidal tendencies is just a poor excuse to get him in the pot with Oden. It was too forced and made Kanjuro’s character feel cheap.
Considering he's a great artist using his right hand, and was capable of making a perfect replicate of himself, that would've been a much better solution for why he was in the pot. He just substituted himself with a clone, while he watched the execution from someplace safe.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Considering he's a great artist using his right hand, and was capable of making a perfect replicate of himself, that would've been a much better solution for why he was in the pot. He just substituted himself with a clone, while he watched the execution from someplace safe.
I honestly don’t understand why Oda didn’t do that. It makes a lot more sense than having him in the pot

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
What's worse is the reveal happened at the same time we learned he could create perfect replicas of himself. The explanation I can think of is that Oda put in place the suicidal tendencies for a potential redemption.
There is no doubt, Kanjuro is definitely gonna get a redemption at the end of the arc. He’s gonna get his own “I want to live” moment :suresure:

H

Haoshoku

A potential redemption with Kanjuro would be Pudding-esque imo. While not the same through and through we literally got that roller coaster shit with Pudding in the last arc. Wouldn’t be fond of that at all but the possibility is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.