• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Chapter 977: "The party's over !!!"

On the cover "Lola !? Chiffon !? Sisters meeting!"

The chapter begins with the Straw Hat gang welcoming Jinbe. Nami and Chopper tell the rest of Jinbe's incredible technique under the command of Sunny and Franky is glad that they finally have someone who is able to make the most of the boat of their dreams. Then he proposes to make a toast, Luffy and Usopp agree.

Kinemon tries to get Luffy's gang to join them in discussing the plan. Shishilian jumps into Law's submarine, says that since Inuarashi will fight as one of Oden's vassals, he will be in charge of commanding the Mink at his post. Hyogoro says that he will be the one to command the Wanokuni samurai. - redon PK Forums
He translated my summary which I posted in the info thread already

you were right mate
I accept this L
:josad:
:cheers:
Wasn't one of the Volume Covers had Sanji, Zoro, and Usopp in front while Jimbei in the back? Does that mean Usopp is above Jimbei then?
Breathe easy, friend. If Sanji impresses in his rematch against Page One, Winbe may let Sanji wear his clogs, so that he gets a taste of what it’s like to walk in greatness’ shoes.

:cheers:

Breathe easy, friend. If Sanji impresses in his rematch against Page One, Winbe may let Sanji wear his clogs, so that he gets a taste of what it’s like to walk in greatness’ shoes.
Dude just stating if we now counting standing next each other then guess Nami and Brook are Zoro lvl then when they came out to help Kinemon and the others (Though Zoro did nothing again)? So want go by that logic then :smithnie:.

Status
Not open for further replies.