Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Law teaching to Samurais how planning is done

:kata:

Although plans never work with the idiots:lawsigh:

The 2 idiots are still in competition

:amazing:
Kidd saying he'd make a figurine of Kaido's head was funny as hell. As barbaric as ever :brootea:

Also nice to see "massacre soldier" Killer back :myman:

Zoro smelling alcohol from miles away added a good comedic scene as well

:madmonk:

It also seems like Page One is back? :zorothink:All the 6 are present and the legs next to Drake are similar to Page One's

The Flying Six, the second strongest force of the Beast Pirates after the Calamities are all here. Unsurprisingly Page One is with them and one of them is a girl while another one may be a samurai or a ninja given his traditionnal japanese shoes.
I hope that one of them have a raptor df, one the Smilodon/sabretooth tiger df and another the triceratops or archeopteryx df.

Oda found a ridiculous way of reuniting Lola and Chiffon, knowing that she was on the other side of Grand Line recently. The only thing that would make this cover story even relevant is if it will have consequences over Elbaf arc.

G

Gran D. Master

The real question is how in the hell Orochi survived to all of these fire festivals?
I mean imagine the whole BP getting drunk and having a party....it can't end well...
Orochi is a tank. Simple as. Just watch, he's gonna have a serious fight with someone strong

Finally we are at this stage, no more holding back, no more offscreen battles, a war better then MF could end here.
In powerscaling aspect(our powerlvl section will be on fire) so many things will happen soon, veteran lvl characters, YC lvl characters, the supernova, the samurai, the strawhats , Kaido and Big mom, probably Big mom pirates. We have so many parties here and finally we could get answer for few characters powerlvl. Gonna be very good time for us, I hope Oda can manage it very fine, hope he get enough breaks to thinking more about the battle and also the chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.