Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 978: Introducing the Tobi Roppo

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleeeeease let this be the return of Goda. This chapter certainly brought the hype.
Seeing you for the firsttime again in hype after the disaster which happen after the teaparty.
I can remember back then that you was hyped up in teaparty who wasn´t bad but the event after the teaparty kill your hype for One piece.
Nice now that you feeling the hype again. Let hope all that Oda now going all out without holding back.

J

Jo_Ndule

Goddamn this chapter totally dehypes
Sanji's RS.

First the anime shows us that Page one was never defeated, and then he shows up just fine and is even getting treated as the weakest member of the group.
Yeah 2 werks has passed
An ancient zoan is back up fine after being hiatus for 2 weeks.

Wow it denotes Sanji Lol

Also P1 was bouned to be the weakest or second weakest... I've written it in the past but people kept writing whatever.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sanji's RS.

First the anime shows us that Page one was never defeated, and then he shows up just fine and is even getting treated as the weakest member of the group.
The interesting about that fight is, sanji isn't use his diable jambe ability (concasser, grill shot, spectre, etc). But he just tried to use his RS. But the other flying six treated Page One like he is the weakest among them.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yeah 2 werks has passed
An ancient zoan is back up fine after being hiatus for 2 weeks.

Wow it denotes Sanji Lol

Also P1 was bouned to be the weakest or second weakest... I've written it in the past but people kept writing whatever.
Uruti trying to defend page one from being "trashtalked" by Sasaki kinda make me believe if Page one is the weakest of the flying six. But she might be the weakest too. :choppawhat:

Seeing you for the firsttime again in hype after the disaster which happen after the teaparty.
I can remember back then that you was hyped up in teaparty who wasn´t bad but the event after the teaparty kill your hype for One piece.
Nice now that you feeling the hype again. Let hope all that Oda now going all out without holding back.
Yeah, I'm pumped for what's to come. This chapter was really exciting and is giving hope for the main event. If the raid turns out to be amazing like I'd love for it to be then I just gotta separate Wano and Onigashima when rating the arcs.

The scabbards were just so bad, lol. 70 chapters focused on them was painful. Hopefully now we focus on the characters that are actually loved by the fans that people had been looking forward to for years. I'm certainly interested again at least. Praying for a full Goda comeback.

Sanji's RS.

even if Page one is indeed defeated, Zoan recovery ability is pretty insane and also isn't it more or less a week already passed since Sanji and Pageone fought?

Status
Not open for further replies.