Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 978: Introducing the Tobi Roppo

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best chapters in a while.
8/10.
Great chapter.
I absolutely loved Kinemon in this chapter, I like that the alliance are wearing disguises as it shows them trying to be logical with the raid and I like the Tobi Roppo designs. Nothing to dislike, it's a setup chapter done right and it's better than the shitshow that we've had for the last few chaps!

So do people think that other members of the flying 6 may be traitors to kaidos crew as well.?
Possibly another marine, a revolutionary a wg agent, another yonko crew or a solo opportunist like Capone.

Marines are unlikely imho as drake is already there. Revolutionaries possibly but from sabos crew infiltration in dressrosa they do things slightly differently than.
Yonkos who could plant people in kaidos crew would be shanks big mom and bb.
Bb infiltration would have to have been at the same time as Drake but would probably be his style. Big Mom is there in person so I doubt she has an undercover agent. Shanks though is a completely unknown quantity.
Solo opportunism would be interesting as it would make a point that there are other valid pirates in the series other than the yonko, worst gen and shichibuckai something that really hasn't occurred in the story since east blue.
The WG are ruthless so I wouldn't be surprised if one of their agents was here. Cp9 infiltrated water 7 for a long time and I'm sure a yonko is an even more valid target.

I don't think there are more spies in Kaido's men. I mean, just look at this way, for Stussy to infiltrate the Big Mom pirates, she has to establish a reputation in the underworld while Drake must fake defection and go undercover to do the same with Kaido. It just proves how difficult it is for government agents to infiltrate the ranks of a Yonko's crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.