Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 978: Introducing the Tobi Roppo

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see X-Drake more along base Sanji level (no RS). If WW is stronger I can see him around Niji/Ichiji/Vergo level. So YC3.5. Although, Urouge who was portrayed ~ X-Drake pre-TS, was "YC3.5" since he beat Snack a "YC4".

Imo, if the Vinsmokes show up the matchups will be:

Ichiji or Judge vs. Who's Who
Niji vs. Sasaki

Ulti vs. Reiju
Yonji vs. Page One (both got off screened by Sanji)

Tbh Ulti and P1 reminded me of Reiju and Yonji

Daily reminder page one didnt get defeat but yea i understand

I don't know how strong the Flying Six are (Drake has to show more in particular) and I won't speculate, but it's pretty interesting reading the Viz in which Sasaski seems to view Drake as an obstacle on his level or better from his wording while he doesn't think Page One is up to it.

Is Who's Who up to something? It would be interesting...

We need the Son Reveal and Numbers Reveal, but everything at its pace as usual.

That aside, this was a great chapter, and I'm ready for more.
Either they, or the Numbers, seem to be comparible to BM's top Minister's I'd say. Under the Sweet Commander's/All Stars. Basically next in rank. That's probably the comparison

Last edited:
I see X-Drake more along base Sanji level (no RS). If WW is stronger I can see him around Niji/Ichiji/Vergo level. So YC3.5. Although, Urouge who was portrayed ~ X-Drake pre-TS, was "YC3.5" since he beat Snack a "YC4".

Imo, if the Vinsmokes show up the matchups will be:

Ichiji or Judge vs. Who's Who
Niji vs. Sasaki

Ulti vs. Reiju
Yonji vs. Page One (both got off screened by Sanji)

Tbh Ulti and P1 reminded me of Reiju and Yonji

Suddenly, vinsmokes appear to be more important in history than the strawhatz :suresure:

So the numbers cover 2-10(of course the 10 is the strongest and probably the best number, I think he have a Ancient zoan power too as we can see a dinosaur form). Logically 10 the number which we see in that panel should be behind Jack.
Joker is already take out and the last card is left, who is post like Ace, Kaidos son!!

With the rank of the numbers, are they really above the Flying six??? Or is at least the strongest numbers on same lvl or stronger?
I still try to understand the balancing for the Beast pirates from Oda.
I mean didn´t it complete beeing very a powerful crew if they have over 6Vets, probably even almost 10 characters on that lvl?
And if Ace really get the card as the strongest, he beeing even above King and Queen, in that case it would be little broken didn´t you think that too?

ViceCaptain - Ace(low top tier?)
Yonkou Top Commanders - King,Queen and Jack (YC1-3 lvl)
Veterans/Numbers - 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10(High Vet to low Vet lvl)
Flying Six fighters - Who´s Who, Sasaki , xDrake , Black Marie , Ulti , Pageone (Top Vet lvl characters who have the potential to even became the next Calamity).

Overall we have 19 Characters with pose a very high lvl(from Low top tier to low Veteran lvl most like)

Over top of it we have a large army of pleasures,waiters,gifters(Elite),headliners.
Isn´t this lilttle be over the top to compare that to Big mom crew?
I mean if we only count all YC and Vet lvl character I only get these numbers.

Yonkou Top Commanders - Katakuri,Smoothie,Cracker and Snack(ex sweet commander)
Veterans - Perospero,Daifuku,Compote and Oven
Strong normal pirates - Streusen and probably Tamago

Only 10 character who pose a high lvl, compare to the Beast pirates it seems clearly outnumbered...
What is your though about it?

Shouldn´t be Ace the strongest card? Since the numbers cover probably from 2-10 and also the flying six get their own card game names, the only card who are left is right now Ace right?
In that case we probably see Ace in the next chapters, via the rank system he should be also the strongest character.
Ace can be the highest & be the lowest card, depends on the context. Where as the rankings for the others doesn't depend on the context.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
lmao, was hilarious to read the comments with so many people complaining about the spo providers, voicing their opinions / headcanons as "pure facts" based on more-or-less shady translations, only to be proven wrong or they even change totally their mind "ah i knew it that didnt make sense" once a better version / the Viz is out..... WG never changes
:cheers:

This just adds more confusion to the Beasts Pirates hierarchy. Some of them aren't even Gifters.
Anyway, so the Headliners are all Gifters. Except Hawkins, Scotch, and whatever the heck Apoo is.
I already mentioned it in the spoiler thread after French trad was released, but note how that chapter doesn't say Gifters are people who ate smiles, they are the ones "who received power" and the Headliners are "the strongest of the Gifters".. so imo that's Oda's way to say Headliners = "DF users & strongest smile users" and there's no inconsistency with that ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.