Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Have more faith in Goda

I can promise you the female tobi roppo will still have their boobs in their transformed state :sabogood:
Amen to that bro! Tho i wouldn't mind for once if Oda designed one of the most beautiful woman, but who's totally flat and has a huge complex about it... so acts like a savage to compemsate for that ! kinda the opposite of Kiku!!

Where is my man True God Moe when you need him lol? He can solo pretty much every Zoro fans in this forum XD. But no, the mods decided to ban him instead of the toxic Zoro fans :kriwhat::seriously:
Moe was a toxic, insulting, thread derailing forum wide menace that deliberately and consistently baited and trolled numerous users into having confrontations with him.

Him and Zorogang deserved their bans. End of.

Makes more sense, if Sanji isn’t fighting all out vs Page One (think it goes either way in regard to his opponent as of now).

Zoro and co. vs King
Jinbe vs Queen
Inu/Neko (Sanji?) vs Jack
Sanji vs Page 1
To be honest, i really wish that every straw hat can get their own 1v1 uninterrupted fights this arc, regardless of their opponent's strengths.

Against Kaido and the Beast pirates who are one of the strongest pirates crews on the seas, I want each and every straw hat to be able to defeat an opponent on their own this arc. If they are not getting 1v1 fights this late into the story, then how are they gonna hold up against blackbeard and his 10 titanic captains in the final showdown near the end of One Piece? Who's gonna fight Akainu and the 3 admirals?

I honestly don't really care about the Jack vs Inu/Neko rematch. Neither of those 2 are gonna stay in the story after the Wano arc. Not to mention they are now disabled and crippled.

All 10 members of the straw hats should really be the focus of the fights this arc. The only other people in the alliance who should/ can be allowed to get more feats than them are the supernovas Kidd and Law.

Kinemon and his samurai friends are also not my concern.

To be honest, i really wish that every straw hat can get their own 1v1 uninterrupted fights this arc, regardless of their opponent's strengths.

Against Kaido and the Beast pirates who are one of the strongest pirates crews on the seas, I want each and every straw hat to be able to defeat an opponent on their own this arc. If they are not getting 1v1 fights this late into the story, then how are they gonna hold up against blackbeard and his 10 titanic captains in the final showdown near the end of One Piece? Who's gonna fight Akainu and the 3 admirals?

I honestly don't really care about the Jack vs Inu/Neko rematch. Neither of those 2 are gonna stay in the story after the Wano arc. Not to mention they are now disabled and crippled.

All 10 members of the straw hats should really be the focus of the fights this arc. The only other people in the alliance who should/ can be allowed to get more feats than them are the supernovas Kidd and Law.

Kinemon and his samurai friends are also not my concern.
I think the others will get the Numbers.

I think the others will get the Numbers.
Maybe, but why do I get the feeling that the numbers are basically just a bunch of physically strong, mindless brutes and are just Kaido's piss poor attempt of creating his version of the Navy Pacifistas? They are most probably gonna be strong and dumb, and are just there to one shot/low diff and sweep clean samurai fodder?

I don't think they make for good 1v1's for the mid and weak trio of the straw hats.

Maybe, but why do I get the feeling that the numbers are basically just a bunch of physically strong, mindless brutes and are just Kaido's piss poor attempt of creating his version of the Navy Pacifistas? They are most probably gonna be strong and dumb, and are just there to one shot/low diff and sweep clean samurai fodder?

I don't think they make for good 1v1's for the mid and weak trio of the straw hats.
I could be wrong, but I think the Numbers are in their Zoan fruits, hence being gigantic. Oda kept them in silhouettes for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.