Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Y’all...we already know CP-0 is in Wano, Orochi made a ridiculous demand of them for Vegapunk...we saw Lucci at the Reverie, but maybe that was just a cover (and we’re at least a week past it now)...I don’t think we need to give up on him possibly appearing in this chapter (or at least showing up in Wano before the shit really starts going down):goyea:
I think the specific masked individual isn't CP-0 (as of yet) though.

I do expect CP-0 to play a part in Orochi's downfall.

That's because he was standing still and just lifted his leg up. Just like Daifuku did at the wedding and then Sanji clashed effortlessly in the Sunny while on the air. Other than it is was in Sanji's favor.
You can make up whatever reason you want but on panel. nothing happened.

I mean Oda knows when to put things on panel and when not to.

Page one wasn't defeated on panel and so it didn't happen. Literally no one even says it happened. Not Sanji. Not drake. To a citizen of the capital. And now not even page one says it happened and he has suffered no repercussions

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think the specific masked individual isn't CP-0 (as of yet) though.

I do expect CP-0 to play a part in Orochi's downfall.
The meaning of the “context-free” spoiler has been made clear to me, so I’m not saying it’s a guarantee; I do believe it could potentially happen, for the reasons above as well as the notion that this war is gonna ensnare a lot of previously relevant factions.

Y’all...we already know CP-0 is in Wano, Orochi made a ridiculous demand of them for Vegapunk...we saw Lucci at the Reverie, but maybe that was just a cover (and we’re at least a week past it now)...I don’t think we need to give up on him possibly appearing in this chapter (or at least showing up in Wano before the shit really starts going down):goyea:
It would be cool if BM meets them and that they drop a hint about their ties to Mother Carmel.

P

PeperLevi

Status
Not open for further replies.