Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this "taking All Star seat challenge" is just to hype Sasaki and Who's Who so Jinbe vs Sasaki won't seem absurd compared to Sanji and Zoro vs King and Queen
Naaah
It will NOT be hype at all.. if they simply LOST... that means simply that they are NOT "commander level"... end of story.. EVEN if it was a close match... because Oda will manage to make this All star reveal EVEN BIGGER POWER against our alliance... by revealing a trump card power technique or something he didn't use on this flying 6 member... so eventually... there is NO HYPE behind it... and Oda would be just wasting space and panels for NOTHING basically

On the other hand... let's say that Oda allowed both of Who's Who... and Sasaki.... to have their duels by some plot...

One against Jack
Another against Queen

And let's say the person against Queen... put a good fight... but he lost because simply Queen is ranked as (2nd strongest commander now).... while the other person against Jack... he pulls a Win..... what would that means????

That would mean that Kaido AT LEAST now has 5 characters who are Commander level.....

Because:
1- Jack is commander level anyway

2- The person who won against Jack will be recognized as officially commander level

3- The person who LOST to Queen but Put up a good fight... will be considered among the commander level because sure he lost... but he lost to someone who is considered "HIGHER and Stronger" than Jack... maybe he will lose to Jack also.... BUT people will keep questioning about whether he would have won against Jack instead or lost for the REST of the arc... which will be actually PROPER HYPE

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Imagine Yamato being so pissed off on Kaido that he joins the alliance and Raid on Onigashima with them xD

P

PeperLevi

I’m probably alone on this one, but the F6 outside Drake just aren’t doing it for me. They seem set up for failure, and this whole hide and seek game screams gag. And when I see them side by side against the All stars, it drives home how unimpressive they are by comparison. I’m personally more interested in the Numbers at this point.
Kaido himself know the Flying 6 can defeat his current commanders and you're doubting them? What's wrong with you?

They won't fight imo
Maybe..... however I feel it will happen... specially if let's say the War will have TWO ROUNDS....
Round 1: The alliance Lose
Round 2: They make a counter attack and win...

So.. it's probable that between round 1 and round 2... when the alliance is recuperating... they will have that showdown....

Specially since we are STILL IN ACT 3.... Remember???

Act 3 is known for ending on "dramatic tragedy".... since act 3 didn't end with Oden's death.... that means Oden's death is NOT that tragedy.... rather a VERY important death or Loss will happen during the end of this act.... Resulting in our forces getting destroyed....

And by the start of act 4.... I expect the Beast pirates to continue the feast like it was "easy job" to destroy such enemies.... so by doing so.... Oda can make that fight happen at the beginning of act 4.... while building the Strawhats return and comeback for a counter... where act 4 is known to be the climax of the arc... while act 5 is the end of the war

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Why people keep believing in Flying Six able to find yamato? The only good plot is making them failed to find yamato.

This is will put a good implications for the Flying Six, especially Who'who which is very ambitious to take Calamities seat.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Imagine Yamato being so pissed off on Kaido that he joins the alliance and Raid on Onigashima with them xD
You laugh, but what if the Toppis want to catch Yamato, which flees and get "saved" my Luffy. Yamato befriends with Yamato, cause he believes Yamato is in the same Situation like Tama, and the Kaidos son wants Luffy to become Pirate King.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You laugh, but what if the Toppis want to catch Yamato, which flees and get "saved" my Luffy. Yamato befriends with Yamato, cause he believes Yamato is in the same Situation like Tama, and the Kaidos son wants Luffy to become Pirate King.
I can see that happening. All I want from Yamato is that he is not Orochi/Momo type but actually a strong fighter who disagrees with his father's ideals. I hate when people say that he will be Momo v2.
Do you think Yamato is the Ace? or just Kaido himself?

If Robin wasn't there he would have been killed with a kick and after the second he was down for a bit, even Oars commented on it so he wasn't hiding under some rock :hihihi:
He did not lose though! If you want to see what a lost looks like I’ll post tons of panels of Sanji . Are you sure you want that? Maybe you should stop responding now. And stop posting that emoji on every single one of your post very suspicious (gay)

Status
Not open for further replies.