Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

:kayneshrug: That's the only scenario Alliance loses
You think calamities + flyers can beat Luffy Kidd Law denjiro Ashura dukes kawa Zoro Sanji jinbei ?

It takes an army to beat Luffy/kidd or Yonko themselves.

Lemme remind you BMP defeated Luffy/alliance many times in battles :
*Enraged Army handed Luffy an L
*At tea party Germa-Strawhat-firetank alliance got the quickest L ever in the manga. Tomato box saved them.
*Pero handed Pedro Brook Chopper Ls
*Oven beat Pekoms
* pre FS, he lost a round, run away from Kata.
* Fishmen-Germa - Strawhat Alliance got crushed... even if they escaped, they were already losing to Smoothie-Daifuku-Snack-Oven fleets way before BM showed up . ( Even Jinbei said he was treating his men when they escaped)

Beast pirates have only beaten Luffy/Kidd or alliance once :
Kidd / Luffy lost to Kaido.

In direct war or battle, alliance at WCI didnt beat BMP! Luffy beat 2 Commanders + Germa defeated those fodder sonz and his 10K chess soldiers, jinbei beat Opera.
The others didnt beat anyone else and never won at Tea party or Cacao.

J

Jo_Ndule

let me just say right here that i think that the f6 have no way of defeating the all stars. unless they have zunisha level attack youre not beating jack. unless you have the attack power of big mom, youre not beating queen
That's not how it works
At that rate Nobody can beat jack queen then

Ashura in one slash gave jack medical aid...
Queen will be beaten by g3 punches ,or easily by g4.

S

Shura

Good chapter.....

Luffy, Kidd, Zoro went ahead of others which is definitely gonna create chaos all the island....Law and other alliance members should use this to their advantage...

Who is that silhouette watching Robin and Jinbei

Late arrival of Kanjuro is convincing....this is the time for Momo to grow up and escape on his own.....

Orochi is still under the impression that alliance was crushed....it seems scabbards are causing him nightmares...lol

The interactions among beast pirates are good....typical Odaish style....giving some character exposition to the antagonists...they can be funny and serious at the same time....

Now what is the announcement other than about alliance Kaido is going to make//??....I think act 3 will end with the announcement of alliance to the world and the other thing and at the same time Luffy, Kidd, Zoro already will have reached the core of the castle and make big ruckus while others infiltrate. I think Jinbei and Robin is going after the poneglyph.

And Who's who is getting special attention among the F6. Lets see that he lives upto his hype.

Last but not least...damn it always look badass when Luffy looks very serious. This will be the beginning of war. I think ten more chapters are about Luffy and co causing ruckus, beast pirates and bigmom pirates interactions, Kaido's son introduction and end of act 3.

All in all good chapter

3.5/5

I don't see the Alliance losing. It doesn't make sense storywise. We're already in Act III. It'll end with a seemingly defeat, but Nekomamushi will rerutn with some help (now that Weevil has to deal with the Marine, some of the WBP remnats can probably come with him) and Act IV will be the huge victory. Act V will be the festivities and the huge reveals about Wano's past and all that.

C

critical mindset

:kayneshrug: That's the only scenario Alliance loses
You think calamities + flyers can beat Luffy Kidd Law denjiro Ashura dukes kawa Zoro Sanji jinbei ?

It takes an army to beat Luffy/kidd or Yonko themselves.

Lemme remind you BMP defeated Luffy/alliance many times in battles :
*Enraged Army handed Luffy an L
*At tea party Germa-Strawhat-firetank alliance got the quickest L ever in the manga. Tomato box saved them.
*Pero handed Pedro Brook Chopper Ls
*Oven beat Pekoms
* pre FS, he lost a round, run away from Kata.
* Fishmen-Germa - Strawhat Alliance got crushed... even if they escaped, they were already losing to Smoothie-Daifuku-Snack-Oven fleets way before BM showed up . ( Even Jinbei said he was treating his men when they escaped)

Beast pirates have only beaten Luffy/Kidd or alliance once :
Kidd / Luffy lost to Kaido.

In direct war or battle, alliance at WCI didnt beat BMP! Luffy beat 2 Commanders + Germa defeated those fodder sonz and his 10K chess soldiers, jinbei beat Opera.
The others didnt beat anyone else and never won at Tea party or Cacao.
BMP is the most sorry ass excuse for a yonko crew to get their whole mission thwarted by just one top tier. Lol at the idea that they beat F6 and Calamities but then lose roundly to BMP

Status
Not open for further replies.