Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's bad , but every time oda do it i wonder why the fans get shucked and start nitpicking as it something new ?!
really after all these years of reading oda work you didn't learn ?! are you new fans ?
:whitepress:
No, but some of us still hoped he could learn from previous mistakes.
Unfortunately he still stays utterly clueless when it comes to writing death scenes.

Worst

Custom title
Who had the theory about Yamato being dead sick and that’s why kaido goes suicidal?

imagine Yamato becoming friends with luffy, because he protects Yamato from toppis and Yamato’s last wish will be to see his friend luffy become pirate king.
Imagine at the end Yamato rating Kaido's DF and he and Momo will be the 2 dragons that will protect Wano :finally:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sorry but average chapter once again. FFS when we will get into buisness? I can spoil the next chapter for you: Luffy starts to rampage on Fodders because he can't follow a plan for once in his life. Fodder turns on emergency alarm. Alliance plans starts to fall apart the end. We are left for two weeks with only two interesting things: Robin's outfit and King's badass look. Literally nothing happened. Oh we found out that Kaido has a manager who is a f'ing flying squirrel wow top tier plot.

I bet everyone who voted for: Great are the same people who voted "blew my mind" when Sanji fought Pay pay. :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.