Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the chapter is not printed... how are we gonna get the spoilers??
The last few weeks, we got early spoilers from the inside I think, for example compare the Korean pics which the usual pics of the printed version, the font text in the Korean leaks seem cleaner, I think the leaker has access to the digital version pre-release, (maybe the version sent to official translators, printers etc)

The last few weeks, we got early spoilers from the inside I think, for example compare the Korean pics which the usual pics of the printed version, the font text in the Korean leaks seem cleaner, I think the leaker has access to the digital version pre-release, (maybe the version sent to official translators, printers etc)
Yes, but last week was a special situation, prob, we're gonna have spoilers between 19 and 21

Is it just me or Jack’s design is even sicker than usual in this chapter ? King looks very good as well.

The Tobi Roppo have balls of steel, especially Ulti. It was weird to see Kaido being so chill but that’s cool, it erases the impression that he was nothing more than a mindless brute.

I don’t know why but an interesting idea came to my mind when I read the chapter. I think it would be interesting if Kaido’s son was terminally ill. That would be the reason why Kaido wants to spend time with his son. And he tries to commit suicide because he thinks a father shouldn’t outlive his own son, to the point where he’s ready to start a war just to die before him. It would give so much depth to Kaido’s character.
This has to be one of my favorite theories

Status
Not open for further replies.