Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
From 5ch, confirmed by Roventiar

- Strawhats and Kidd Pirates start infiltrating Kaidos Mansion
- Once the Flying Six manage to find Kaidos son, they get the chance to challenge the calamities.
- The challenge is supposed to be demonstrated in front of Big Mom. That is the reason why Kaido gathered them to meet big mom.
- Kaido wants to show strength of flying six to big mom
- If one of Flying Six win against the calamities, they can replace the respective All-Star
- We see Big Mom in her Kimono as she joins Kaido on the festival
- The numbers have a gift prepared for Kaido (it is stated that its something important)
- Kanjuro is flying towards Hiyori instead of Onigashima
So Kaido’s gonna make his crew fight each other to show off to Big Mom? If he wants to impress her before they bang, he could just tell her he works in finance or something...

Not knowing the alliance already there that face expression goin lit
So the alliance can now infiltrate Onigshima... Kanjuro is such a retard lmao
I can ALREADY see people who will criticise this move from Kanjuro... which is valid... he could have handed Momo... told Orochi... then he goes to where Hiyori's at!
It makes no sense honestly.. but whatever... right now... you just nod your head for whatever Oda is drawing and enjoy watever is given at face value LMAO

So it's like I've been saying, he was heading to Hiyori.
Seems like a weird move honestly....

Also from the latest spoilers, a Flying 6 can replace *ANY* of the All-stars, not just the presumed weakest i.e Jack etc, as long as they defeat them.
Yep
And some people "specially Drake Fanboys" were advertising the idea that they replace Queen immediately... as if they are already above Jack LMAO

It was clear that
3 calamities
THEN, Flying Six

But we had to get into weird arguements about Flying under Queen... headliners under Jack... Numbers under King... Good thing this chapter cleared this once and for all...

Yep
And some people "specially Drake Fanboys" were advertising the idea that they replace Queen immediately... as if they are already above Jack LMAO

It was clear that
3 calamities
THEN, Flying Six

But we had to get into weird arguements about Flying under Queen... headliners under Jack... Numbers under King... Good thing this chapter cleared this once and for all...

LOL those drake fanboys (i love drake too but fack it) havent read the official version. The official version cleared that up lol

So Kaido’s gonna make his crew fight each other to show off to Big Mom? If he wants to impress her before they bang, he could just tell her he works in finance or something...
LMAO
Can you imagine Queen gets challenged... Big Mom screw over Queen and a flying 6 wins by a fluke... because Big Mom basically wanted to have all of the "Oshiroko" food for herself at the fire festival party?
LMAO... that would be so bad! Please Oda... do not do stupid shit like that

The whole purpose of a spy is to relay info you gathered from your infiltration, yet Kanjuro decides going after a weak girl who poses no threat is more important :giogio:
in that regard i highly assume we rather wait for the chapter instead of jumping to conclusions. Maybe he receive a message by a bird from Orochi (that contains the command to get hiyori) while simultaneously sending that same bird back with his message of the attack by the alliance?

Im just theorizing but really dont want to read "lazy writing" or "dumb shit oda" without full context...

Edit: not that you wrote that but you get what i mean

isnt this seems to be too convenient? not only the beast pirates weaken themselves first by fighting againts each other, Kanjuro who was supposedly bring Momo to Onigashima suddenly make a U turn and goes back to mainland:okay: literally Oda can pull anything in the alliance's favour to make this war end once and for all in Onigashima.

Status
Not open for further replies.