Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basing on the latest spoilers where the Flying 6 can challenge any of the All-stars and replace them if they beat them. So it's possible in the past they lost to King and that's why they weren't promoted etc.
if thats the case, they definitely would have challenged queen too, no need to wait for him to die. They dont specifically target King's position, as u said, the All-Stars as a group have equal position so it doesnt matter which one you're still gonna get the privilege of being an All-Star.

Issue is despite all that, the alliance's chances of winning are next to none.
Actually I view it as the opposite...
Chances of the enemy winning this war is basically NONE storywise
:kayneshrug:

Oda would earn my respect if the war ended with our loss... and Luffy suffers another MAJOR defeat in this war after Marineford...

Can you imagine if Onigashima will be the equivelant to "Saboady arc".... where Luffy and co basically desperate and try to run for their lives... and what's more... a crew member dies before reaching his/her dream!
Can you imagine... something of that magnitutde happens... and Luffy and the rest of the crew... escape by the skin of their teeth... get away from the place while they are on the brink of death!

And then Wano gets to be free because Kaido and Linlin decides to take on the world... so they leave Wano/Onigashima.... so that is Oda's way to solve the Wano getting freed from their tyranny..

And then... Kaido and Big Mom.. both collect their army.. with all of their crew... they set their eyes on the NAVY to take them down!

Can You imagine "Beast Pirates + BMP vs Navy and WG" where Luffy and his crew + SH Grand Fleet end up trying to get involved in this Large Scale War... and they side with the WG/Navy... because they hold a grudge against Kaido/BM for losing a Nakama

And we have even Garp getting involved because he has history with BM and Kaido...

Now... that... that would be something AWESOME....

But we all know that the alliance will win this war anyway LOL... so yeah... I will not have speculations that will never happen LOL

So some interesting questions about Kaido's crew as a whole:

- While, Sasaki and Who's Who were confirmed to be pirate captains at one point, Drake was too, but it's not confirmed if the the other 3 are. This right here may confirm, in the least, that Sasaki, Who's Who and X Drake are the stronger half of the 6.

- There still is a question of where the Numbers lie. They brought Kaido an "important" gift, so I assume they are somewhat competent people, contrary to what some users think. Do they go from 2-10? Are they ranked under Jack by variable strength with the Tobi Roppo (basically 9 and 10 may be of similar strength to Sasaki/Who's Who but all under Jack).

- The interesting thing is if Oda introduced the Numbers as 2-10, it means he purposefully left out the Ace card, which is interesting. There still is the matter of the character from Punk Hazard (who was clearly not a nameless henchman) and the fact that you wouldn't leave the Ace card out of a suit if you did literally everyone else.

- Kaido's son seems to not be the Ace, but we still lack confirmation of any name to begin with. Id assume the name to begin with would be big news, so it's interesting the spoilers don't actually say it. Ace could possibly be a name given to him for his potential to be the strongest, but perhaps he's too young still? Just a dumb guess anyway. The fact that King is challenging the Tobi Roppo to bring him in for the party, means at least he's likely not a weak runt or child. But, it also points to his son being likely being "below" all Stars, yet possibly "above" Tobi Roppo as King is requesting all of them to find the son? It doesn't specify if one person brings him in, they challenge an All Star, it insinuates that if all of them manage to do this, they will be allowed to challenge the All Stars. Anyway, we'll find out the name eventually.

Just interesting and I can't wait to find out more

Absolutely not, not from what the early spoilers mentioned about king talking to the flying six. He said I know you guys are gunning for our positions. That clears he hasn't fought them ever
That's another possibility - they've never fought a calamity before, hence we can't say for certain they are weaker than Jack/Queen etc. Certainly hypes the Flying 6 and I can see why Kaido wants to show them off.

Actually I view it as the opposite...
Chances of the enemy winning this war is basically NONE storywise
:kayneshrug:

Oda would earn my respect if the war ended with our loss... and Luffy suffers another MAJOR defeat in this war after Marineford...

Can you imagine if Onigashima will be the equivelant to "Saboady arc".... where Luffy and co basically desperate and try to run for their lives... and what's more... a crew member dies before reaching his/her dream!
Can you imagine... something of that magnitutde happens... and Luffy and the rest of the crew... escape by the skin of their teeth... get away from the place while they are on the brink of death!

And then Wano gets to be free because Kaido and Linlin decides to take on the world... so they leave Wano/Onigashima.... so that is Oda's way to solve the Wano getting freed from their tyranny..

And then... Kaido and Big Mom.. both collect their army.. with all of their crew... they set their eyes on the NAVY to take them down!

Can You imagine "Beast Pirates + BMP vs Navy and WG" where Luffy and his crew + SH Grand Fleet end up trying to get involved in this Large Scale War... and they side with the WG/Navy... because they hold a grudge against Kaido/BM for losing a Nakama

And we have even Garp getting involved because he has history with BM and Kaido...

Now... that... that would be something AWESOME....

But we all know that the alliance will win this war anyway LOL... so yeah... I will not have speculations that will never happen LOL
Honestly navy Alone is Enough

So some interesting questions about Kaido's crew as a whole:

- While, Sasaki and Who's Who were confirmed to be pirate captains at one point, Drake was too, but it's not confirmed if the the other 3 are. This right here may confirm, in the least, that Sasaki, Who's Who and X Drake are the stronger half of the 6.

- There still is a question of where the Numbers lie. They brought Kaido an "important" gift, so I assume they are somewhat competent people, contrary to what some users think. Do they go from 2-10? Are they ranked under Jack by variable strength with the Tobi Roppo (basically 9 and 10 may be of similar strength to Sasaki/Who's Who but all under Jack).

- The interesting thing is if Oda introduced the Numbers as 2-10, it means he purposefully left out the Ace card, which is interesting. There still is the matter of the character from Punk Hazard (who was clearly not a nameless henchman)

- Kaido's son seems to not be the Ace, but we still lack confirmation of any name to begin with. Id assume the name to begin with would be big news, so it's interesting the spoilers don't actually say it. Ace could possibly be a name given to him for his potential to be the strongest, but perhaps he's too young still The fact that King is challenging the Tobi Roppo to bring him in for the party, means at least he's likely not a weak runt or child. But, it also points to his son being likely being "below" all Stars, yet possibly "above" Tobi Roppo as King is requesting all of them to find the son? It doesn't specify if one person brings him in, they challenge an All Star, it insinuates that if all of them manage to do this, they will be allowed to challenge the All Stars. Anyway, we'll find out the name eventually.

Just interesting and I can't wait to find out more
Numbers are stronger than flying 6, 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.